Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👗👜 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👜👗

@stevieb wrote:

Oh my, Dollar Bill is a treat, but really, pot meet kettle... He's hardly been a bastion of kindness, integrity or reasoned judgment during his tenure... Thomas might be a lot of things, but I don't think he's ever blown up a building with people inside... You know, just for starters...

@stevieb  Give Thomas time. After all he is about half of Bill's age. I am

sure he will create his own long list of mayhem more than a mile long.

One thing for sure they both have in common though is disappointing their son(s). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show has gotten far more watchable now that playing musical babies has at least been put on hiatus, but the daily rant about Thomas by one character or another is getting a little tedious... Need to move this along... Can we please move away from having one and only one story line...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Loved Bill today.Called Thomas a twisted freak! Leave it to Bill.

@hellie jo  I LOVED it!  That guy reallyl makes Dolla Bill believeable doesn't he?  You just buy right in to that character and the zest for life he has.

Good Bill or Bad Bill, he has enthusiasm.  Unlike the rest of the droopy cast.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

Hoping Bill's next stop is a visit to the prison to give

it next to inmate Flo. Maybe he can help Shauna by

bailing out her worthless, useless daughter and sending

them back to Vegas. Doing another favor for Brooke or

maybe he will let Katie and her sisters pay a visit. They

should start by tearing out her hair from that ponytail.

Time to clean up town. Guess Bill can start by putting

out the trash one by one.

Trash_person.jpg

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

"Douglas is caught in the middle of his father and Hope, Liam, and Brooke who want to protect him."

All right, so 'concerns' about Thomas aside, how the hell is this any business of Brooke's and most especially of Lame Liam's. Neither of them is even a blood relative to Douglas... And once the annulment is final, Douglas is none of Hope's business either... If anyone needs to step in to 'protect' Douglas, it needs to be Ridge or maybe even Steffi but certainly not that drip Liam...

@stevieb 

arent liam and douglas cousins?

liam and caroline are cousins, so that would make her son also liams cousin.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand Steffi will show up to have her say with Thomas on Monday... That should complete the cycle... Jackhole Liam had his rant to the unconcious Thomas as did Brooke... Then Hope had her say and brought Thomas around... Yesterday, Bill had his turn, so once Steffi gets it off her prodigious chest can we assume everyone has gotten it out of their system... Lots of speculation that Douglas is really Ridge's son but speaking of Bill and Steffi, wonder if and when it will come out that her baby is actually his and not loser Liam's... Now wouldn't that be a swift kick in the seat for our munchkin...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now, now @threecees where's your sensitivity toward Flo-Ho and Ho-Mama... Why the poor little thing in her little jumpsuit with her roots down to her earlobes... Pitiful...

Woman Very Happy

Maybe when she's released she can lead a new Forester division designing inmate garb... Perhaps the perfect job for her... 

Woman Surprised

I do wonder how they're going to get her sprung because you can bet they aren't going to keep her in stir for much longer... I haven't seen any news of them bumping either Ho or Mama off the show or even to 'recurring' though such news would be welcome...

Of course, none of this is her fault because clearly, even though he wasn't even in town when the deed went down, everything is Thomas's fault... 

Esteemed Contributor

The ladies, Brooke, Donna & Katie, had tea today in their tiny cups. 

They included Liam, who popped in the side door, for a discussion.

Like I said, all the ladies had tea today.Woman Very Happy

Boy, a couple days of rest and Thomas is all ready to get back to

his life. Rest sure did him good. Face like new again. 

Maybe time for Brooke to move out since it looks like Thomas

is coming home.

Honored Contributor

I laughed today when I saw that detective interrogating Thomas. Like anyone let alone a rich guy wouldn't demand that his attorney was there. This show gets dumber and dumber by the minute....

Super Contributor

For a half hour show, it sure dragged today.  I was missing dollar Bill as he made the show entertaining yesterday.