Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👜 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👜👗

@EdithEllenLily  Edith dear... I know you know this but the intensive, rigourous and exhausting intervention I have planned for Hot Thomas has absolutely nothing to do with shopping...

Woman LOL

And yes, I agree, Thomas is delivering.... quite well. I trust he'll continue to do so...

Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Pink123  Far more watchable... I only wish the same could be said for its sister soap, Y&R, which continues to descend into oblivon...  Agree, the story lines are looking much more promising on this one... For now, Thomas needs to continue to have a serious edge, but I still hope that at some point they'll tone him down a little...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Since when does a bartender rat on a customer. In all my life I’ve never known or heard of a bartender blabbing to the husband or wife of a customer on what went on in a bar. Bartenders are known for keeping secrets or they wouldn’t keep their jobs. These shows get dumber by the day! The only enjoyment I’m getting out of them is laughing at the writers views of what might be considered “real life” exchanges between people on these soaps. 

Frequent Contributor

So is Katy going to need a transplant? And Flo will save the day?

Valued Contributor

How could anyone think that Ridge had s e x. He was way too drunk. That bartender is a man isn't he? Stupid show. 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  Far more watchable... I only wish the same could be said for its sister soap, Y&R, which continues to descend into oblivon...  Agree, the story lines are looking much more promising on this one... For now, Thomas needs to continue to have a serious edge, but I still hope that at some point they'll tone him down a little...

I hear you.  I was a devoted Y&R fan but I quit

several years back.  Even back then it took about a year for one storyline to come to a conclusion.  It was so frustrating.  I moved on to GH and I love it.  So many storylines going on at one time.  And people actually spend time behind bars there LOL. (I don't post or peek on GH thread here because I'm always 2 weeks behind.

Yea, I think they have to keep him good and sinister for Brooke and the Logan's for now.

But once that's over he's got lot's of possibilities.  Like wanting to take over Forrester from Ridge and Steffy. I think he will

always be edgy but not as bad as he is now with poor little Douglas.  Now that was creepy.

Going to watch today's episode now.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, I'll bet she will be a match and donate her's.

Wyatt will nurse Flo back to health and the Logan's

will forgive her. (poor Sally)  Wow,  first Storm's heart and now Storm's daughter Flo's kidney for katie. 

This will make mama Shauna giddy with joy LOLOL!