Trusted Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL JULY 2019 with SPOILERS 🌻🌻

I@Sooner wrote:

WAY back when my mother watched "As The World Turns" and they sort of rehabed John Dixon.  I thought he was one of those evil guys you loved to hate and hated to love! Maybe I just like the bad boys!  LOL!!!

@Sooner 

With Thomas, I think it is his use/abuse of Douglas that I find the most disturbing. 

I like bad boys and conniving evil-doers too but, I still get “creeped-out” and uneasy.   (My favourite on Days of Our Lives was Stefano DiMera!) 

Years ago when I read my first Jim Thompson book (at bedtime) I kept telling myself I better stop and wait until daylight, (the main character was EVIL) but, still I kept reading!  Very disturbing sleep.  

Esteemed Contributor

Today's show was boring.

How stupid is Hope???  Thomas playing Dumbo too. Like Douglas just

happened to find the ring and decided that today he will propose to 

get a new Mommy. O.K. this is really pathetic.

I was waiting for the fool to say yes to Thomas and then Liam is at the

door or at least peeking during the hug or whatever. Drag it out even

more into Monday or even Tuesday. This show is so S-L-O-W!

Also, how stupid is the Zander search? Just cause he sees Thomas

going into his car right after Emma leaves. Not enough evidence, yet.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb 

I do want want poor “misunderstood” Thomas to stay but, it doesn’t mean he still isn’t creepy, especially in his dealings with Douglas!   The actor is doing really well.  

I think they have usually portrayed Thomas as being obsessive with any woman with whom he wants to be involved.  Not that different than Ridge has been.  With parents like Ridge & Taylor, it would be weird if Thomas wasn’t nutso! 

By the way, Does anyone remember whether the Thomas & Brooke on an island plot was real or drug-induced?  Or a dream? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Double post, I deleted it.

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb 

I do want want poor “misunderstood” Thomas to stay but, it doesn’t mean he still isn’t creepy, especially in his dealings with Douglas!   The actor is doing really well.  

I think they have usually portrayed Thomas as being obsessive with any woman with whom he wants to be involved.  Not that different than Ridge has been.  With parents like Ridge & Taylor, it would be weird if Thomas wasn’t nutso! 

By the way, Does anyone remember whether the Thomas & Brooke on an island plot was real or drug-induced?  Or a dream? 

@trenet  I do remember Brooke and Thomas on the island. I thought they

were real scenes not a dream. That is going back, but there were some

crazy scenes between the 2 of them.There have been 3 or 4 Thomases already. They always get the most fit actors to play this character too. 

If I remember correctly, the fruit they were eating was bad and making

one or both of them act nutty.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees 

I think you are right about the bad fruit.  Did Thomas either know about the reaction to the fruit or figured it out prior to Brooke and then continue to take advantage?  Wasn’t Thomas kind of obsessed with Brooke afterwards too?

I would think Brooke, when she is cautioning Hope about Thomas, might mention the incident.  

Respected Contributor

Run Hope Run

Esteemed Contributor

@trenet wrote:

@threecees 

I think you are right about the bad fruit.  Did Thomas either know about the reaction to the fruit or figured it out prior to Brooke and then continue to take advantage?  Wasn’t Thomas kind of obsessed with Brooke afterwards too?

I would think Brooke, when she is cautioning Hope about Thomas, might mention the incident.  

@trenet  Not sure if Thomas was aware or not but yes, Thomas was

interested in Brooke during that ordeal and after too as you said. 

Seems likes stuff like that, so long ago, won't be talked about. Heck they

can't show the flashbacks cause so many guys played that role. That

would be a good lesson for Hope, but she is TOO FAR GONE. HA-HA!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb 

I do want want poor “misunderstood” Thomas to stay but, itdoesn’tt mean he stillisn’tt creepy, especially in his dealings with Douglas!   The actor is doing really well.  

I think they have usually portrayed Thomas as being obsessive with any woman with whom he wants to be involved.  Not that different than Ridge has been.  With parents like Ridge & Taylor, it would be weird if Thomaswasn’ttnutsoo! 

@trenet I know... poor Thomas... Taylor and Ridge... and that old saying about pizzz poor protoplasm poorly put together... Well, he's the poster boy for it...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Loved John Dixon and Lucinda.