Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻 THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL JULY 2019 with SPOILERS 🌻🌻

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
This week fans will finally get their wish when the truth about baby Beth is revealed. For months Hope Logan (Annika Noelle) and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) believed their daughter died during childbirth. But after Flo Fulton (Katrina Bowden) makes a confession, the couple will be reunited with their daughter. While it’s going to be a happy occasion, for Hope and Liam, it’s going to be devastating for Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood), who adopted the baby, not knowing it was Beth. While viewers will be happy that the truth’s finally revealed, it may not be over yet. Rumors are that a new twist is coming when Dr. Jordan Armstrong (Vincent Irizarry) becomes involved in the storyline. So how will Dr Armstrong fit into the Beth story? Speculation is that Beth will become ill and Dr. Armstrong will treat the baby, which will lead to a big revelation. One theory has to do with whether Beth is really Hope’s daughter. Reese Buckingham (Wayne Brady)confessed Hope’s baby was alive and he switched the infants. However, we never saw the switch and we just have Reese’s word. Given his tendency to manipulate others, it’s a possibility Hope’s baby is dead. The next theory has to do with baby Beth’s paternity. Ever since Hope announced her pregnancy, fans have wondered if Liam was the father. He was already a dad to Steffy’s daughter Kelly Spencer (Zoe Pennington), so it was surprising that’d make him a father again so soon after Kelly’s birth. A DNA test could reveal that Liam isn’t Beth’s dad, and it will lead to a bigger mystery of who is the father of Hope’s baby Another theory also has to do with paternity, but not for baby Beth. The paternity shocker will be for Liam and Steffy’s daughter Kelly. Steffy slept with Liam’s father Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) around the time she conceived, and even though a test confirmed Liam’s the dad, many believe Bill is the father. If Beth needs a blood transfusion and Kelly’s tested, the truth about her paternity will be revealed and set up more drama for everyone.

How positively riveting... NOT... Just wrap this mess up... More paternity questions, DNA testing, falsified and switched results has become utterly passe in soaps... For crying out loud, come up with something different... I just re-upped with this tedium a few months ago and I've already got one foot out the freaking door... It's bat guano stupid... I truly don't understand how it is that seemingly no one can write a decent soap these days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

GUESS WHOSE GOING TO BE PREGNANT..............Yep STEFFY!
Trusted Contributor

Every episode for the past two months has stupid Flo saying “I have to tell Hope the truth!”  Instead of working every day, she and Zoe hang out in that same room at Forrester and talk about Thomas, and she exclaims she can’t keep hiding the secret...(over and over and over again) These writers must be 12 years old. It’s really bad when the only character on the show with any intelligence at all is a little kid, and the only other interesting character (Bill) hasn’t been on the show in ages with no explanation of his whereabouts. Maybe I missed the explanation when I was fast forwarding through Steffy’s endless folding of clothes or Wyatt and ditsy Flo’s flat love scenes. 

Honored Contributor

@threecees   Bread crumbs...why not just ask the kid how he (thinks) he knows this of Beth being alive.  Parents in real life ask their kids this all the time I hope at least. 

Wonder how Ridge will feel about his big kid Thomas after all this comes to light.  The ladies talking about wrong doings of earlier years things Thomas did ie setting a house on fire????  This guy needs some serious help in the mental state of life.

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait for Flo to get blasted and kicked out of Wyatt's 

place. Sick of her in that tight pink dress too.

Steffy, change out of your sports bra and yoga pants already.

She is prancing around for days in that attire while Douglas

is visiting. 

It's o.k. Steffy, looks like there wiill be loads of baby laundry 

in your future to do on the Babies and Bottles show.

Honored Contributor

Douglas sure is a cutie! Good actor for his age and so smart!