Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„ THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2019 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„

B&B spoilers for Thursday August 1:

Thomas meets his friend who gives him something for Hope as Joe LoCicero returns to Bold and Beautiful as Vincent.

Flo is confronted by Liam, who wants answers about Phoebe.

B&B spoilers for Friday August 2:

Flo is relieved and broken-hearted as she finally comes clean to Liam and Wyatt.

Thomas tries to flee and take Hope with him after realizing Liam knows the truth.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Liam receives the information heโ€™s been awaiting from a Las Vegas hospital.

Thomas begins thinking irrationally as his plans begin to unravel.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 5:

Lives are profoundly affected in the fallout from the lies and deceit.

A mother and daughter share an emotional reunion.

Wyatt breaks up with Flo.

Liam confronts Thomas and Hope with the truth.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 5:

Flo desperately tries to save her relationship with Wyatt.

Liam and Thomasโ€™ clash leads to Hope learning Beth is alive.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 6:

Flo tells the truth to Brooke and Ridge.

Liam and Hope share an emotional reunion with Beth.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 7:

Brooke turns her rage on Zoe, Flo and Shauna for their deceit.

Hope is shocked to learn the extent of the lie about her baby and that Reese and Thomas were involved.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Thursday August 8:

Liam and Hope break the devastating news to Steffy.

Brooke grills Flo, Zoe and Shauna about their cover-up.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 9:

Ridge verbally attacks Flo and Zoe for ruining lives.

The Logans and Forresters become divided as Hope and Steffy argue about the baby.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 12:

Steffy comes to the realization she must give Beth to Hope.

Liam has a heartwarming moment with Bill.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for the week of August 12:

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Monday August 12:

Wyatt tells Sally about Floโ€™s deceit and apologizes to her.

Extremely upset, Steffy canโ€™t believe Phoebe is being taken away from her.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday August 13:

Once again having opposing views, Brooke is thrilled for Hope, while Ridge feels terrible for Steffy.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday August 14:

A delusional Thomas considers how he can win Hope back.

The Logans embrace their newest member, Beth.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers for Friday August 16:

Flo and Shauna sneak into the cabin at Brookeโ€™s to give their side of the story.

Brooke, Donna and Katie rebuke Shauna, as Hope lashes out at Flo.

Regular Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„ THE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2019 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„

Thank you for posting! Its going to be a good month, finally! However, there is supposed to be a twist to the Beth storyline.. I have a few ideas what it might be, Have you heard of this?

Super Contributor

All I can say is "Finally" it's over....looking forward to the reunion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this one is in trouble. I know CBS has put out their surveys from time to time, but I don't ever remember them running a crawl across the screen inviting people to participate. Maybe they have, but I've not seen it. Then they put out so many spoilers so far in advance as if to let the audience know this dreadful and singular story line is winding down. Unfortuately, it doesn't seem like it really is. Reading the spoilers it sounds like more baby angst and more baby drama. Frankly, I'm sick of the babies. Reunited or not, it's time for them to move on to something else and to develop more than one story line at a time. More 'who''s your mama and who's your daddy' nonsense isn't going to cut it for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffeegal wrote:

Thank you for posting! Its going to be a good month, finally! However, there is supposed to be a twist to the Beth storyline.. I have a few ideas what it might be, Have you heard of this?

I saw the same thing on another forum.   I just want Liam and Hope to get their baby back and end this story forever.   This whole painful plot has gone on long enough.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't bet the ranch quite yet that all will be resolved... @Naturesbeauty posted the item below on last month's forum and it would imply that this ridiculous baby drama is far from over...

This week fans will finally get their wish when the truth about baby Beth is revealed. For months Hope Logan (Annika Noelle) and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) believed their daughter died during childbirth. But after Flo Fulton (Katrina Bowden) makes a confession, the couple will be reunited with their daughter. While itโ€™s going to be a happy occasion, for Hope and Liam, itโ€™s going to be devastating for Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood), who adopted the baby, not knowing it was Beth. While viewers will be happy that the truthโ€™s finally revealed, it may not be over yet. Rumors are that a new twist is coming when Dr. Jordan Armstrong (Vincent Irizarry) becomes involved in the storyline. So how will Dr Armstrong fit into the Beth story? Speculation is that Beth will become ill and Dr. Armstrong will treat the baby, which will lead to a big revelation. One theory has to do with whether Beth is really Hopeโ€™s daughter. Reese Buckingham (Wayne Brady)confessed Hopeโ€™s baby was alive and he switched the infants. However, we never saw the switch and we just have Reeseโ€™s word. Given his tendency to manipulate others, itโ€™s a possibility Hopeโ€™s baby is dead. The next theory has to do with baby Bethโ€™s paternity. Ever since Hope announced her pregnancy, fans have wondered if Liam was the father. He was already a dad to Steffyโ€™s daughter Kelly Spencer (Zoe Pennington), so it was surprising thatโ€™d make him a father again so soon after Kellyโ€™s birth. A DNA test could reveal that Liam isnโ€™t Bethโ€™s dad, and it will lead to a bigger mystery of who is the father of Hopeโ€™s baby Another theory also has to do with paternity, but not for baby Beth. The paternity shocker will be for Liam and Steffyโ€™s daughter Kelly. Steffy slept with Liamโ€™s father Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) around the time she conceived, and even though a test confirmed Liamโ€™s the dad, many believe Bill is the father. If Beth needs a blood transfusion and Kellyโ€™s tested, the truth about her paternity will be revealed and set up more drama for everyone.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

PHEW FLO - that was hard wasn't it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY - now will someone please call Hope before Thomas does something disgusting and hurtful to her????????????

Can't wait until tomorrow when finally the rest of the clan finds out. Sorry Stephie, gotta give her back.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

PHEW FLO - that was hard wasn't it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY - now will someone please call Hope before Thomas does something disgusting and hurtful to her????????????

Can't wait until tomorrow when finally the rest of the clan finds out. Sorry Stephie, gotta give her back.

@PINKdogWOOD Too late to get in touch with Hope, of course.

Thomas has turned off the phone and put it into a drawer, he

probably locked it away too. I knew pills woiuld be given when

"his friend" contacted him yesterday. 

Again goofy Liam should have thought about Hope first and her

safety. Nope, now he goes FINALLY to confront Flo. I hope Wyatt

will not forgive her when this is wrapping up. Hope he does not

put all the blame on Thomas and Miss Cutesy Pie is kicked out.

Honored Contributor

The Today show is all mommy and baby, Hoda and Jenna is all mommy and baby and will be for the foreseeable future, the B&B is all about babies.

Is this having babies a new thing??????  That's all they can put on the air now. 

Esteemed Contributor

That little Douglas was something when he called Daddy

today. You're mean.๐Ÿ˜€

Expecting Thomas to break the door down on Mondays

show. Should be good. All that noise will be disturbing

Pammy.

Steffy didn't seem to worried today about losing Phoebe.

Funny how all of this is one long day, when Flo changed

from her dress then Wyatt came home much later or the

next day but Steffy is still in the same ugly workout outfit.

Do they have a gym in her place too?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚