Super Contributor

Re: 👠👗👛THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS👛👗👠

Ugh! Hideous! Whoever dresses these actors and actresses must have to be blindfolded, spun in a circle 3 times, and whichever outfit he/she points to is the outfit the poor actor/actress must wear. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

To me she would be so much prettier with different hair.  It makes her look hard.  

Honored Contributor

@threecees The design on Paris' pants is a 'theyegh".

Esteemed Contributor

Can't stand Paris!!!!!  As @Sooner  mentioned she's just a gold digger.  I'll add to that 'Miss know it all" just has to loose that hair!

Imho so far this soap is making Y&R looking like a gem.

Esteemed Contributor

Have the nurses left the hospital or are they just deaf?

With all that loud hollering that Steffy is doing and nobody

intervenes except Finn who is not even working.

What's next, Sheila is released and needs a bed to recover

& doctor son to watch over her.

Ready to move on, enough with these hospital scenes.

Trusted Contributor

What the heck is Steffie wearing?at first I thought she was wearing pajamas then she went to work in it,yuk,the wardrobe this year is horrible,if thats our future fashion forget it.

Now here is what could happen next, the test will come back with a small problem ,so Steffie will be so wrong, then yes nerdie boy will have to take care of mommie. Steffie needs to get divorced now and end this story. They will drag this on for ever. Notice how he has changed, he use to be so handsome, then they cut his hair,clothing,and had him acting like a nerd,lets hope this will be over as quick as the kidnspping of her brother by Justin ,what ever happen to him? just dropped it I guess.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

What the heck is Steffie wearing?at first I thought she was wearing pajamas then she went to work in it,yuk,the wardrobe this year is horrible,if thats our future fashion forget it.

Now here is what could happen next, the test will come back with a small problem ,so Steffie will be so wrong, then yes nerdie boy will have to take care of mommie. Steffie needs to get divorced now and end this story. They will drag this on for ever. Notice how he has changed, he use to be so handsome, then they cut his hair,clothing,and had him acting like a nerd,lets hope this will be over as quick as the kidnspping of her brother by Justin ,what ever happen to him? just dropped it I guess.Tucka.

@tucka I agree.  This hot mess needs to end ASAP.  Get rid of this and of Paris.  

Frequent Contributor

At first I thought Steffy was wearing a pink (cheapo)  bathrobe.  When she wore it to work I see it is actually her dress!!  Awful!! 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Can't stand Paris!!!!!  As @Sooner  mentioned she's just a gold digger.  I'll add to that 'Miss know it all" just has to loose that hair!

Imho so far this soap is making Y&R looking like a gem.

@eddyandme  Sorry my pal, but nothing could make Young and Restless look like a gem short of new writers and new cast members, but yes, Bold and Beautiful has hit rock bottom. And in response to the travesty that this show has become, I've now fully walked away from both CBS soaps. They suck. I might check back in at some point when the spoilers or this thread indicates to me they've moved on to something not quite so idiotic as the BS they're now pouring out to viewers non-stop... Happy viewing everyone... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb Even if Eric is pimping Quinn out to Carter?  Woman Surprised