Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, October 25:

When Quinn confesses to Shauna her innermost cravings, will she admit sheโ€™s doubting her decision not to run off with Carter, especially now that sheโ€™s facing a sexless future with Eric? And if so, will her best friend counsel her to follow her heartโ€ฆ or another part of her anatomy?

Heads will be spinning when Sheila and Deacon defend their fake love to Finn and Hope. What will their offspring make of the unlikely pairing, and will it compel them to spend more time together trying to figure it out? Cue the Sheila cackle in three, twoโ€ฆ

Maybe a little of Deacon has rubbed off on portrayer Sean Kanan. When his character was suddenly dissed off screen as well as on, the actor found the perfect way to respond to the hate.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, October 26:

As Sheila divulges her endgame to a skeptical Deacon, we gotta wonder: Can she possibly parlay this phony love affair into a relationship with their grown children and grandchildren?! Taking it one step further, might the scheme result in two new pairings on Bold & Beautiful?

Playing matchmaker instead of Judge Judy for a change, Brooke urges Eric to dump Quinn for Donna. Our advice to Quinn is, โ€œWatch out!โ€ Like it or not, what Brooke wants, she usually gets!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, October 27:

When Donna makes a selfless sacrifice for Ericโ€™s happiness, will she agree not to have any contact with her honey bear so as to keep his current wife from becoming jealous โ€” and to keep his constantly shifting marriage on a somewhat even keel?

Alarm bells go off for Steffy and Liam when they hear the 411 on Sheila and Deacon. Wise to the ways of the notorious villainess and suspicious of the jailbird con to boot, theyโ€™re sure to smell a rat. The question is, will being on the same page where the two connivers are concerned lead to history repeating itself for โ€œSteamโ€?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, October 28:

Whoopsie! Donna accidentally reveals a secret about Quinn and Eric to Katie and Brooke. And that means the you-know-what is going to hit the fan, because Brooke certainly wonโ€™t agree to keep it under wraps. In fact, sheโ€™ll likely figure out how best to use the information to further her agenda โ€” which is to get Quinn out of Ericโ€™s life and her portrait off of his wall!

Once again finding his nose press against the window, Thomas watches as Paris and Zendeโ€™s bond gets stronger. Itโ€™s practically a foregone conclusion that heโ€™ll begin to yearn for a woman โ€” specifically Paris โ€” to call his own, and the latest love triangle will manifest itself on Bold & Beautiful.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, October 29:

Eek. Quinn goes ballistic when she learns of Brooke and Donnaโ€™s interference. Could this be setting up the latest in a series of battles between the Logan blondes and the badass brunette? While we canโ€™t help but feel for Eric, who will be caught in the crossfire, we kinda hope so!

When Katie finds an unexpected friendship beginning to blossom, it can only be with kindred spirit Carter, who has also been unlucky in love. Might romance bloom for the new pals, who are both looking for something entirely different and who both value loyalty and commitment more than their past significant others?

Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I always enjoy your interesting stories especially about your family.  And especially your Mom.  She must have been really special to get these men to remarry her over and over, haha!! Eric would fit right in to your whole scenario.

Honestly I can't count all the women he's been with but I think Sheila Carter was the strangest.  But then again there's good old Quinn who is pretty evil herself.  

Katie will be the only Logan he has not had his hands on but you never know.  I think she's still too young and with his ED situation older sister Donna will be the better fit.  Ugh - the honey storyline has always grossed me out and I'm no prude.  It's just so gross.

Right now it will be Katie and Carter.  Her eyes are already sparkly and so are his when they gaze at one another.  Amazing how one minute they are crying over a lost love and in a minute on to the next.  that leaves Bill Spencer wide open.  Brooke and Ridge seem to have lasted longer this time around than anyone, right?  I think it's been a few years which is highly unusual.  Time for a breakup with those two.  We shall see.

Honored Contributor

Looks like 'Little Eric' is standing at attention again.  Let the competition begin.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ED will probably be turned only by Donna.

Keep the honey ready Donna. Honey Bear will soon be looking for you.

Respected Contributor

ED is so freaky delay, I wonder if he will ask Quinn if Donna could join them in the bedroom so that little Eric can function properly. Hey, he's proposed worse than that and was obliged. Maybe he can just bring little honey ๐Ÿป bear into their bedroom and that will help. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Trusted Contributor

I have lost all respect for this soap, no morals,break up a marriage, Brook is so low life, stephanie was right about her,i record the show and then i skim through it on the weekend,one week carter is so in love ,a week later he is so in love again,katie is not innocent at all ,she had the affair with liams brother,with Ridge, and now Carter?

Forget the other stories ,Can't stand the paris trash,.once a great soap now has gone down the drain,too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So ED is slowly figuring out that he can have magic with Donna.

Honeybear will turn to Donna but will he tell Quinn? It was fine for

Quinn to sleep with Carter and come home to ED. 

Quinn only has Shauna to confide in cause everybody else can't stand

her. What's next for Quinn, a romance with Shauna? Have a feeling

that's whats next for this show to do sometime soon with some

character.

Honored Contributor

@threecees Well, there is Tessa and Mariah on Young and Restless.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@threecees Well, there is Tessa and Mariah on Young and Restless.

Yes, I watch Y&R also. Both are annoying to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

New Taylor Hayes recast has been chosen.

Actress Krista Allen arrives on December 10.

Screenshot_20211026-213134.jpg