Respected Contributor

Re: 👠👗👛THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

OMG, that last scene with Paris and Thomas' eyes lock when they both bend down to pick up something that they dropped on the floor was so ridiculous, if not corny. 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I just told my husband to discontinue recording this.  He was sitting by the remote.  He said was I done and I said YES.  If they ever get rid of Paris maybe, but until then I can read the spoilers and that's enough for me. 

Especially since it comes on at lunch time.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

OMG, that last scene with Paris and Thomas' eyes lock when they both bend down to pick up something that they dropped on the floor was so ridiculous, if not corny. 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

@SloopJohnB Who hasn't that golddigger locked eyes with?  Uh, what MALE hasn't she?  Even old Eric.  She's after his great big old bank book I'd guess. 

Frequent Contributor

It's time to rename the show "Everybody Loves Paris."  Is this storyline some writer's desperate attempt to try something new?  If so... an epic fail. 

Trusted Contributor

Its so obvious the Logan tramps are at it again, Now its katies turn with the old man,and how will her other sister feel about it?they have no morals, but expect everyone else to have them..they just swap mates and pass them around ,thats ok with them,but if anyone else does that they should be kicked out of town.this show is sinking fast,thank goodness its only a half hour show,Tucka..

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the spoilers for today and next week and there is absolutely positively nothing at all I am interested in:

Sheila

Deacon

Paris

Finn

Gag.  All boring.  All nasty people.   So I have at least a week totally off. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I simply cannot stand St. Paris the perfect.  Who flirts with every man she sees.  Woman Sad  Gotta record and ff from now on. 

@Sooner  I must say Paris is as bad or worse than Zoe and Flo.  From her demeanor to getting out a sentence it's all so annoying.  Where do they get these people? lol. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

You got that right!  It's Paris Miss Everything every episode now.  Maybe she'll come up with a new vaccine tomorrow.  That could be the first 10 minutes of the show.  

Then Thomas could design something fetching to wear for the Nobel Ceremony and the Freedom medal and other honors to follow. 

@Sooner Woman LOLWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm about to watch Wednesday-Friday's episodes tonight.

Yes, Katie is over at Eric's every evening.  But with his ED how could they start up a relationship for pete's sake.  She's quite a bit younger than Quinn who is in her early 50's.  OMG.  Maybe she is a magician. lol.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  What are the odds that those two would find each other?

Maybe things will lighten up.

I'd stopped watching it yet again.  However I did DVR the show.

I saw it taped and thought I'd check in.

I'm glad I got to see the two most hated people over the years get reacquainted.

A bit fake...more like "What are the odds?"