Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

@threecees  your on a roll this week and cracking me up laughing!!Woman LOL

@KBEANS  I agree that the scene's between Jack and Li on the big "who the baby Daddy"  reveal waslackluster to say the least. Boring.

Those crazy color's on Paris head are wigs. You can see  her real hair color underneath behind her ear's on some of the rear shots.  She would look much better with a normal wig or even her own hair in that style. Bozo it is for now. lol.

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, November 22:

After making a romantic gesture toward his roommate Paris, Thomas follows up by catching her off guard with a true confession. This can only be that heโ€™s mad for her, but what on earth will she do with this information? After all, sheโ€™s dating his cousin, with whom they just happen to work.

The hits keep coming for Finn as the heartbroken and furious doctor learns of his fatherโ€™s deception. Will he ever be able to forgive his dad for lying to him for his entire life?! Perhaps this betrayal will be what finally turns Steffyโ€™s husband to the dark side, because we all know that as Sheilaโ€™s son, he has to have one!

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood drops joyful baby bombshell โ€” sheโ€™s pregnant again: โ€œOur dreams are coming true.โ€

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, November 23:

If you thought Sheila was being genuinely helpful when she advised Jack to be honest with Finn, we promise youโ€™re wrong. In what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one โ€” at least no one who is familiar with her demented history (chronicled here) โ€” the she-devil uses her babydaddyโ€™s pain and disappointment to her advantage.

Shaken, Paris reveals Thomasโ€™ proclamation to Carter. Hereโ€™s hoping he takes this opportunity to point out how judgmental she was about his situation with Zoe and Quinn and to remind her that things can become very complicated very quickly in matters of the heart. Especially if you happen to work at Forrester Creations!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, November 24:

Brooke and Ridge host a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for Steffy, Finn, Hope, Liam, Carter, Paris and Zende. It looks like Thomas didnโ€™t make the cut, which is probably for the best if heโ€™s pining for his cousinโ€™s girlfriend.

As Sheila and Deacon eat Chinese food in her hotel room, they lament how theyโ€™d be spending the holiday with their kids if not for the pesky Forresters. Separately, Deacon and Sheila fantasize about their perfect Thanksgiving holiday with their family. Now, that oughta be fun!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, November 25:

Bold & Beautiful will air a repeat of Steffy and Finnโ€™s wedding, which originally aired on August 6, 2021. 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, November 26:

Bold & Beautiful will be pre-empted for CBS Sports. 

Esteemed Contributor

Steffy reminds me of security the way she is standing there during the

conversation with Finn and his parents.

Can't she give them some alone time?

download (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Today on the Everybody Loves Paris show............Paris confides to Carter

that Thomas made a move on her and would like to date her. She opens

her big mouth right after leaving the apartment and flirts with Carter and

wonders if he has a big date tonight.

Imagine soon when she changes her hairdo to Christmas tree green more

men will be lined up and hoping, wishing, praying to date her. She is of

course every man's dream girl.

So who's next??? Eric, Jack, Carter probably is desperate for her now.

The suspense is building!!! 

Respected Contributor

@threecees  Everybody loves Paris ๐Ÿ˜ Good one!

This episode bored me to tears.

Regular Contributor

What's Carter doing at Thanksgiving DInner?  

Esteemed Contributor

@SoonerLater wrote:

What's Carter doing at Thanksgiving DInner?  

@SoonerLater  Probably looking for Katie and a date. Or if that doesn't 

work out who else but Paris will be his next attraction.

Getting old always hearing why doesn't Carter have a date tonight or

somebody special in his life. Why don't they concentrate on their 

work and shut up about how special Paris is too. Guess Thomas 

will avoid his family dinner because Paris turned him down. 

Good, we get a break on Thursday and Friday. Think we need it.

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving B&B ladies. I've officially deleted this show from my DVR list but will continue to check it out very, very occasionally. It just became unwatchable. With the focus on some extremely annoying and ridiculous characters like Paris, Shelia and so on, combined with story lines that are just consistently bad, it simply got to be too much to endure.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can we talk about how ridiculous those men looked wearing the turkey headdress?

There's whimsy and then there's stupidity.  I actually felt sorry for the actors having to appear on screen looking so silly.  They are grown men, not 8 year old boys.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving B&B ladies. I've officially deleted this show from my DVR list but will continue to check it out very, very occasionally. It just became unwatchable. With the focus on some extremely annoying and ridiculous characters like Paris, Shelia and so on, combined with story lines that are just consistently bad, it simply got to be too much to endure.

I agree.  I've stopped watching many times over the years because of stupid or annoying storylines.  The "all Paris, all of the time"is more than I can stand.  Bye, bye B&B.