Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL NOV/DEC 2021 w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

@stevieb LOL!!!  Enjoy a holiday respite!  I think that is good for the soul!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

I don't know, I like the new Taylor (Krista Allen) more than I thought I would.  She has a vibrant personality where Taylor was muted.  I think they did a good job on choosing Krista.

On the last scene when Ridge layed eyes on Taylor I saw chemistry between those two immediately!

PS.  Bring back Bill Spencer already.  At this point please go back to Brooke so she doesn't end up with Deacon.  On second thought it could be pretty funny pairing Old Deacon and Brookie together - what a joke. LOL.

@Pink123   Should it be "Broo-Con" or "Dea-kie"?  We need to get a name for the couple.  

Maybe Ridge and Bill will set aside their differences and go kick Deacon's butt out of Dodge.  Now that would be fun!  I'd make popcorn for that!  

BROOK EN? BROOKE CON?  He is a con.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  and all YES we have to get a nic for those two.

I think Dea-kie is best so far.  it's a tough one.  I like Brooke-Con but it's long.  

Good grief, your going to make me think about this all day now.Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

how about BREACON?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  They're all good. Let's use which ever fits that day. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† Say he's acting like a dic (which is always)  or they're in a romantic way we would use Deakie... as in Freaky Deakie hahaha.
When they're slapping the cuffs on him and Brooke is hysterical it would be Brook Con.

Any and all will be accepted and welcome  ๐Ÿ˜† Keep em coming!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

how about BREACON?

How about Brocon... Pretty much says it all... Broken... Just spelled differently...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I like it without the dash.  It's simple.  But like @KBEANS  says whatever pops into our heads at the moment.

I actually prefer this storyline to Bozo.  I hope she does not dominate the show anymore.  I much rather watch the Brocon and Scruffy-Taylor storyline. 

Hey Ridge and Taylor need a name too!!

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Yes I like it without the dash.  It's simple.  But like @KBEANS  says whatever pops into our heads at the moment.

I actually prefer this storyline to Bozo.  I hope she does not dominate the show anymore.  I much rather watch the Brocon and Scruffy-Taylor storyline. 

Hey Ridge and Taylor need a name too!!

"The Ridlor"?

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, December 13:

Brooke and Katie have memories of their own father, Stephen, while discussing Hope and Deaconโ€™s new dynamic. This is bound to give them some perspective on Hopeโ€™s situation, given that their dad returned to their lives after abandoning his family for decadesโ€ฆ and may very well make them worry even more considering that he became involved in all manner of manipulations and deception. Go ahead, climb the Logan family tree by reviewing photos of the sisters and their relatives here.

โ€œTridgeโ€ fans will be rejoicing today as Taylor and Ridge share a warm and sweet reunion. But can the warm fuzzies last since heโ€™s still married to her archnemesis โ€” a rivalry so formidable, their animosty made our list of daytimeโ€™s greatest feuds ever?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, December 14:

Steffy and Thomas get all the feels witnessing Ridge and Taylor together, which will undoubtedly spur them to play their own version of Parent Trap in an effort to reunite their family. Where, we might ask at this juncture, is the character to say, โ€œArenโ€™t you guys a little old for this sort of nonsense?โ€

When Deacon and Hope realize that they have common interests, itโ€™s anyoneโ€™s guess what theyโ€™ll turn out to be since Brookeโ€™s straight-arrow daughter isnโ€™t into drinking, running cons or blackmailing people into having sex with her.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, December 15:

Answering our previous question, Deacon and Hope practice father/daughter martial arts together. Deaconโ€™s been into a lot of things through the years; who knew one of them was karate?! Perhaps he watched Cobra Kai in the big house! Anyway, it remains to be seen if, after so many years of estrangement, these two will be able to forge a new level of trust based on their interaction in the dojo.

Grab the tissues! Itโ€™s been a long time coming, but the beleaguered and emotional Thomas is finally reunited with his mother. Lest you have any doubt about why her homecoming is so significant, weโ€™ve prepared a whole photo album by way of explanation.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, December 16:

Taylor recounts to Steffy how Deacon and Brookeโ€™s affair affected Ridge back in the day. This is curious, given that Ridge and Brooke werenโ€™t together at the time โ€” so weโ€™ll be waiting with bated breath to hear what she has to say on the matter!

Checkโ€ฆ but not checkmate?!? News of Taylorโ€™s unexpected return throws Brooke off her game and will undoubtedly revive the long-held feelings of animosity that landed them a spot in our countdown of Bold & Beautifulโ€™s most unforgettable rivalries.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, December 17:

Ridge comes to the stunning realization that Hope isnโ€™t the only Logan woman that Deacon wants to reconnect with โ€” the other is his wife, Brooke! Umm, maybe heโ€™s been distracted by Taylorโ€™s return because this seemed pretty obvious to the rest of us.

When Deacon and Hopeโ€™s sparring session is unceremoniously interrupted, we can only hope that itโ€™s Ridge who walks through the door of the dojo โ€” and that heโ€™ll challenge his rival to a match! Will the dressmaker get his butt whooped by the con?!?

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as I saw Hope doing her so called workout then Deacon

arrived  I remembered he was in Karate Kid.

Next he will showing Brooke his moves.

Karate-kid6.jpg