Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL NOV/DEC 2021 w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

This show gets worse by the episode.

So Steffy says 'divorce your current wife and come back to my momma'.

WTH?  That's crazy!  Like they want to have their 'little family' back.

This woman looks like a 30 something!

So she just shows up?  She comes to Steffy just off the plane doing volunteer work in Africa?

She's so made up she looks like she stepped off of a photo shoot for a magazine cover!

I only watch this show every few days!  

We all know we are going to be watching Ridge ending up with Taylor.

It's boring to start with.  Brooke will have an affair with Deacon and bla bla same old stuff.

I deleted all of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Steffi is a flake and a hypocrite. No matter what one might think of Brooke, for Steffy to spend Thanksgiving at her home wax poetic about doing so and then turn around and knife her in the back, encouraging her father to re-up with Taylor, who is hardly mother of the year, goes beyond two-faced. There's clearly never been any love lost between the two women or their children, but Steffy, no paragon of virtue herself, almost always sets the bar low. Personally, I've never liked her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I'll take Steffy over Hopeless any day.  I can't stand the sugar and sanctimony. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not seen today's show yet but I thought the picture wasn't of Hunter Tylo.  Tylo started getting plastic surgery, fillers, way to early in life.  She was such a beautiful woman when she first married Ridge. A true beauty. I remember krista Allen from another soap and YES the wig looks so cheap and ridiculous.

I don't get it with the Forrester's and their living situations.

They are supposedly one of the biggest fashion houses, billionaires, and all own stock in the company and have jobs there.  Yet they move to hovels?  They should be in the penthouse at the Ritz.

Remember when Liam was alone last year or more ago and living in a sleazy hotel room?  His father is Dollar Bill Spencer for crying out loud. LOL.

And I always thought that cabin they show Hopeless and Liam living in looks like a doll house version of Barbie.   Remember the barbie doll house?  They put a rustic cabin in the Hollywood Hills..... cut me a break.

@Sooner  remember Steffy purchased that House from Bill spencer some years back on the ocean?  She owns it outright.  And  it is dangerous for children.  Heck, lot's of people can get pushed off that cliff and probably why they keep it for characters like Sheila, Quinn, etc.)

I'll see today's episode soon, looking forward to seeing the new Taylor!

Honored Contributor

I keep thinking.they only have to write about 20 minutes of dialogue.

Good grief.

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@Pink123  Deacon better start doing his situps, crunches, etc. 

preparing for scenes in Brooke's bedroom. Brooke  is always ready

to do handstands, hang from the chandeliers, do everything her

man of the moment desires!

Bill is boring the way he is written now. By now he would have

been on to Carter after Katie and Carter dined at the only place,

only restaurant they have on the show. Another one he needs 

to send flying!

OH DEACON!!!!Heart

download.jpeg-1.jpg

I thought the same thing about Deacon.  @threecees  He looked a little....flabulous around the middle! HA HA HA!

Do you think they brought Taylor in to ride off into the sunset with Scruffy? We know he's supposed to be going on a B&B leave, and so I wonder if she'll split or stay and throw her stuff  ๐Ÿ˜น into the mix.

This actress Krista Allen annoys me. She used to be on Days a long time ago when Lisa Rinna left. She was ok because I couldn't stand Lisa and that Peter Reckell so it was an ok replacement for me. 

She was in Liar Liar with Jim Carrey and once years ago I caught my sons watching one of those Cinemax after dark movies called Emmanuele in Outer Space.

๐Ÿ˜† I started yelling and then my son said, " Ma look it's Billie from Days. We saw her and stopped for a minute."  ๐Ÿ˜  I shut it off and went to my room and turned it on.... only to make sure it was her of course.
I don't remember if she was wearing a wig in that movie. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Super Contributor

I think Krista Allen is just too young to be playing Taylor, but it's the soaps where anything can happen.  I also did not recognize it was Krista Allen when I first saw her so either it's the wig or she's had work done.   

Why only have Dollar Bill on for a few minutes when he's the best and most entertaining on the show????!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't know, I like the new Taylor (Krista Allen) more than I thought I would.  She has a vibrant personality where Taylor was muted.  I think they did a good job on choosing Krista.

On the last scene when Ridge layed eyes on Taylor I saw chemistry between those two immediately!

PS.  Bring back Bill Spencer already.  At this point please go back to Brooke so she doesn't end up with Deacon.  On second thought it could be pretty funny pairing Old Deacon and Brookie together - what a joke. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

I don't know, I like the new Taylor (Krista Allen) more than I thought I would.  She has a vibrant personality where Taylor was muted.  I think they did a good job on choosing Krista.

On the last scene when Ridge layed eyes on Taylor I saw chemistry between those two immediately!

PS.  Bring back Bill Spencer already.  At this point please go back to Brooke so she doesn't end up with Deacon.  On second thought it could be pretty funny pairing Old Deacon and Brookie together - what a joke. LOL.

@Pink123   Should it be "Broo-Con" or "Dea-kie"?  We need to get a name for the couple.  

Maybe Ridge and Bill will set aside their differences and go kick Deacon's butt out of Dodge.  Now that would be fun!  I'd make popcorn for that!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb I'll take Steffy over Hopeless any day.  I can't stand the sugar and sanctimony. 

@Sooner  Nahhhh... Hope can be a drip but I never liked her mother and I don't like Steffy. I tuned in long enough to see the new Taylor and I don't like her either. I'll just add before I go back on my hiatus from this show that if they think they're going to get any more mileage out of a duel between Brooke and Taylor over Ridge, especially this Ridge, they'd be completely delusional. They milked that triangle for all it was worth and it grew flat out ridiculous. Even more so now. I can't imagine competing for Ridge (aka Shag-nasty) Forrester. Just no...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...