Honored Contributor

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘— THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2021w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿธ

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of August 2:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, August 2:

When Steffy learns a secret about Finn, itโ€™s not as foreboding as the past we imagined he might be hiding from his betrothed. In fact, revealing a vulnerability might endear the handsome doctor to his bride-to-be all the more. Wait, is that even possible?

We expect well wishes and rejoicing all around when Finn and Steffy announce their impending wedding to their families. Perhaps even Liam will finally be able to embrace the idea of his first wife moving on and no longer waiting in the wings for his next flip or flop.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, August 3:

Steffy puts aside her past rivalry with Hope and asks her to play a pivotal role in her nuptials. Will Hope agree to the unexpected request?

As her wedding day draws near, Steffy asks her grandfather to do something that will both please her and pay tribute to her late grandmother, Stephanie. But will he see fit to honor her request?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, August 4:

Sigh. Swoon-worthy Finn just gets more perfect with each passing day. On this particular day, the would-be groom romances his brideon the eve of their wedding. Save something for the honeymoon, buddy! Or pace yourself by reviewing the highlights of Sinnโ€™s relationship thus far.

Outcasts Quinn and Carter find a sexy way to distract themselves from not being invited to the โ€œwedding of the century.โ€ Hmmโ€ฆ what could it be? Something tells us Carter will have a lot more fun with Quinn than he would have had officiating the ceremony!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, August 5:

Tensions rise when a mystery woman arrives at the Forrester mansion. How will her arrival impact the ceremony that is just about to begin?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, August 6:

In front of friends and family, Steffy and Finn pledge themselves to one another, reciting personal vows and becoming husband and wife. Though everythingโ€™s coming up roses right now for the happy couple, we have to wonder if itโ€™s the calm before the storm as all signs point to Steffyโ€™s worst nightmare being realized thanks to a recent decision that may backfire spectacularly.

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘— THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2021w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿธ

What?  Finn was born Stephanie?  Finn is the brother of: Liam, Wyatt, Vinnie?  Finn was in jail once?  Finn was in juvie?  FInn was in a gang with Vinnie? 

Finn is a D.O. not an M.D.?  Finn got a C in math in the 7th grade?  Finn knocked over a candy store and served 4 days in juvie?  Finn has no friends?

What WILL the big reveal be?  Any more guesses? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

What?  Finn was born Stephanie?  Finn is the brother of: Liam, Wyatt, Vinnie?  Finn was in jail once?  Finn was in juvie?  FInn was in a gang with Vinnie? 

Finn is a D.O. not an M.D.?  Finn got a C in math in the 7th grade?  Finn knocked over a candy store and served 4 days in juvie?  Finn has no friends?

What WILL the big reveal be?  Any more guesses? 

OMG!  LOL  Best line yet! @Sooner 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It wouldn't be possible for me to care less about Finn's big reveal, nor, I'll add, about the allegedly spectacular Finn romancing his flaky bride to be... This show's supposed dramatic moments are becoming a lot like QVC's big announcements: utterly without substance. As far as it goes, Finn looks somewhat nice with his shirt off but otherwise is sort of a drip... What might be a surprise is if the amateurs writing this slop actually came up with a plot that wasn't completely transparent, predictable and that goes nowhere that's very interesting or compelling. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I think that Finn's birth mother is Taylor.  That's my guess

Honored Contributor

@kug wrote:

I think that Finn's birth mother is Taylor.  That's my guess

Be funnier if it was Brooke... Can just see Steffy and Mama-In-Law bonding...

Super Contributor

My gosh! That's all we need--is for Bill Spencer to have a FOURTH child floating around in the world--and this one is just as big as a twit as Liam and Wyatt, if not more so. With the way this show is going, why the heck not? The believability of this show is getting thinner by the minute...

Honored Contributor

I don't think these writers have the nerve to make Finn and Steffy be brother and sister.

I do think it will be Finn is $Bill's kid.

But if that were true, he wouldn't know it.  I get the impression that Finn knows what so alarming!

So help me!  I'm going to be really pi$$ed if it's just that he was adopted.

Steffy is so "all about me", she doesn't realize in some families the family members aren't all up each other's butts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Finn is adopted it stands to reason he's going to end up being someone's kid that's probably either already an important character on the show or who'll show up soon and is related to a major character. Again, I can't get real worked up about it because I don't like Steffy and find Finn less than scintillating. Once again, this show is rapidly becoming another Y&R where it's increasingly a challenge to find a character I find interesting, want to root for or even care about. 

Esteemed Contributor

See how Finn's dad reacts when he meets Quinn.

Maybe she has amnesia and has forgotten another birth?Woman Very Happy

Then he would be half-bros with Fish Lips.

Speculation on other sites are that Finn's Mama is Sheila but I don't believe

she is returning. So that's a negative.

Don't think Taylor is ever returning either. Not right. Recast then if can't 

get the original as they did it with Ridge to Scruffy.