Honored Contributor

Re: 🍸👗 THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL AUGUST 2021w/ SPOILERS 👗🍸

@deepwaterdotter Hopeless is getting a little revenge by choosing that ugly green dress.  

I am waiting with my finger on the mute button for Prissy Paris to sit on the piano and sing while Eric plays.  Are you betting on it?  I AM! 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I continue to be amazed that apparently the soap producers either don't have it in their power or don't care to stipulate that their actors, within reason, maintain the 'look' they were hired to portray. You'd think contracts would include a certain amount of control.

@stevieb 

Remember when the actress who plays Taylor sued Aaron Spelling after they decided to cancel her appearance when she became pregnant?  She was hired to play a sexy vixen running around in a bikini.  Well, pregnancy kind of gets in the way of that.  To my surprise, she won that lawsuit.  An actor is hired to play a certain type of character, and she was not going to be able to do what they hired her for.  Nothing malicious, just practical.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

So what was the big surprise?  I thought "something" was supposed to happen at the wedding??

Esteemed Contributor

@Girlboss 

The surprise with the uninvited crazy woman happens tomorrow.
If you hadn't read about it here, she is Finn's birth mother.

Esteemed Contributor

Steffy got her revenge today...................................by making Hope

wear that hideous green dress.

Her chest is pretty much flat like an ironing board. 

Nightmare of a wedding dress. She is matronly all right and looks horrible

while her Mama is in some sparkly getup with one sleeve. I just hate those

types of dresses with one sleeve.

233752603_2416391915172493_8758697274502434934_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Happiness before the headache arrives. 

So little Douglas went on a field trip on the day of his Aunt's wedding.

Steffy is going to wish she went too.Woman Happy

233974023_2417031601775191_2963609491460232333_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

Of course Brooke would try to out-glam the bride!  

Trusted Contributor

Who will be his mother? ok we figurered that out,so is there a different father ?can't the writers stretch there imagination and come up with something new? Tucka.

Respected Contributor

First of all, I felt like I missed an episode! The way they usually  repeat dialogue over and over, throughout several episodes; I didn't think we'd see the ceremony on Thursday.  Paris looked ridiculous as usual. Hope looked like a sad sack, and had to get the word future in her spiel to Steffy. @threecees  I agree about Brooke's gown. She couldn't decide if she wanted a sleeveless dress or long sleeves so she opted for both. I hate that look too. Where was Beth? I guess Steffy didn't want Kelly's performance overshadowed by Beth. By the way, Hope was not a good Matronly of Honor. She failed to take care of the veil and Steffy's 💄 lips!  ( I understand her lips are a big responsibility 😂)  During the ceremony Steffy's  lipstick was worn off. When the camera panned to her after; her lips were totally done, but I didn't see Hope run over to apply it. 
Scruffys speech to his baby girl was so moving....NOT!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You'd think at least one of the many retread brides, (and there have been MANY), on this show would opt for an outdoor wedding... 

Thursday's show was somewhat bilge-worthy, what with all the loving couples and the shirtless men... Hey, I'm all for shirtless men, but Liam doesn't count, Finn is too child-like and quite honestly I've seen enough of Quinn and Carter's antics...

I didn't care for her dress, but Brooke wore it well and I thought she looked pretty... More than can be said for most of the others... And really, Paris and those ridiculous earrings... Why don't they tone her hair down a notch or twelve to maybe an ash shade... She could be a pretty young woman, but that gosh-awful hair is just a screamer... 

Do wonder what Daddy's secret is... He really is the daddy and supposedly Sheila is the mother... The Adoption was illegal... If so, a little late to worry about that now... Clearly, if Sheila is the mother then Finn might carry genetic markers for being a loony tune... Whatever...

It was nice to see the family come together for the wedding... We haven't seen many group scenes in a while...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...