Respected Contributor

Did anyone see the previews for Bachelor in Paradise tonight?  I swear I saw Rachel.  I hope I was just seeing things.  

That's the last person I care to see on BIP; and just more added drama.  Of course, that's what the producers want.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Did anyone see the previews for Bachelor in Paradise tonight?  I swear I saw Rachel.  I hope I was just seeing things.  

That's the last person I care to see on BIP; and just more added drama.  Of course, that's what the producers want.

Yes, she was in the promo. Perhaps as color commentator?🤷🏼‍♀️ @HisElk1 

As for Grandpa John? I think he's a hip grandad who would accept anything Gabby does.

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Rachel is one of those people that could wear you out in a nanosecond.  She seems so incredibly needy.  I think Tino came around to realizing this.

That was a very interesting dress that Gabby almost had on tonight. Smiley Happy

Is Eric wearing a hairpiece?  It seemed like the sides were shaved and one color and the hairpiece was on top and in the back and another color, sort of reddish.

I don't think there is a lot of hope for Gabby and Eric either.

@Mersha   i could swear Eric is wearing a rug, the front of his hairline looks glued on. Hair Club For Men. 

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

Rachel is one of those people that could wear you out in a nanosecond.  She seems so incredibly needy.  I think Tino came around to realizing this.

That was a very interesting dress that Gabby almost had on tonight. Smiley Happy

Is Eric wearing a hairpiece?  It seemed like the sides were shaved and one color and the hairpiece was on top and in the back and another color, sort of reddish.

@Mersha   i could swear Eric is wearing a rug, the front of his hairline looks glued on. Hair Club For Men. 

@CatsyCline   I know, right?  There is nothing wrong with someone wearing a hairpiece but his was so strange.  When they zoomed in for a closeup, the color gave it away.

You are right, the top front looks like it is glued.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@HisElk1   I think "The Bachelorette" was finishing up in Mexico when "Bachelor In Paradise" was beginning.

They probably sent Rachel over to give everyone dating advice. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@CatsyCline   I know, right?  There is nothing wrong with someone wearing a hairpiece but his was so strange.  When they zoomed in for a closeup, the color gave it away.

You are right, the top front looks like it is glued.

@Mersha @CatsyCline  I thought Erich's mullet 'do was odd at first glance. It seems to be a new trend, like men wearing pearls.