Honored Contributor

THE BACHLORETTE FINALE?

[ Edited ]

Not until next Tuesday?

Last year was the first time I joined "The Bachelor Nation" urged by cousin. We grew up like sisters across the street all our lives and were roomates in college. She lives only 2 hrs, away and we see each other often. Our kids are also the same ages. 

Anyway, the point is we usually love the same TV shows, so we suggest ones for each other. She got me me started on Bachelor shows a few years ago and I reluctantly watched until I got hooked. I got her watching   SHARK TANK.

I was excited when I saw a live showl last night and hoped it was the finale. I thought it was odd with two women and having the guys choose a side. 

Now next Tuesday is the end. My cuz and I text all during the show...kind of like watching it together. It's a lot of fun.

What did you think of two bachlorettes?

Valued Contributor

Doesn't look like either one of them is going to be engaged.  Gabby will be on "Dancing With the Stars".  Two former bachelorettes both won DWTS when they were contestants - Melissa Rycroft and Hannah Brown.  Melissa was a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and Gabby is a former Bronco cheerleader so I'm thinking she will do well.

Rachel and Gabby both were way too weepy for me.  The constant angst was wearing to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Embarrassingly, this is my guilty pleasure. This season just seems so long. There is so much to say: not a great idea for 2 bachelorette's, they asked the men to make a choice and when they did and rejected their rose they became very upset, Gabby finds love with the last one left?Woman Sad Hmmm, is she in love because he IS the last one left, Rachel seems to just want to get engaged and not find true love. And I am really tired of Jesse stating the finale "the most emotional finale" Woman Frustrated On that note, I wish they would bring Chris back.

I hope they end up happy, one way or another.

Honored Contributor

i am amazed when these women are so turned off by men who say they want to continue to date rather than get engaged right away. cant they just get a promise ring? LOL 

these two have been particularly whiney compared to many others.

it is difficult to imagine people who actually fall in love and want to get married after dating on a reality show for only like six weeks or so. there is so much more to learn about the other when they have to be in the real world. this is why many dont make it.

i have already read the spoilers (which are almost always accurate), so i dont want to give anything away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This season was awful.  These girls just want to be engaged--it's like they've given no thought at all about an actual relationship.  I predict no one is with anyone by the time we see the After the Final Rose program.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

Embarrassingly, this is my guilty pleasure. This season just seems so long. There is so much to say: not a great idea for 2 bachelorette's, they asked the men to make a choice and when they did and rejected their rose they became very upset, Gabby finds love with the last one left?Woman Sad Hmmm, is she in love because he IS the last one left, Rachel seems to just want to get engaged and not find true love. And I am really tired of Jesse stating the finale "the most emotional finale" Woman Frustrated On that note, I wish they would bring Chris back.

i miss Chris H.  too. just not the same anymore.

Respected Contributor

Re: THE BACHLORETTE FINALE?

[ Edited ]

@CatsyCline wrote:

@cjm61 wrote:

i miss Chris H.  too. just not the same anymore.

@CatsyCline @cjm61  Kind of like Tyra Banks doing Dancing With The Stars instead of Tom Bergeron. However, Jesse is better than Tyra and her ridiculous costumes.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE BACHLORETTE FINALE?

[ Edited ]

As I'm thinking what to add as a series to "auto record", for next season, Bachelor and Bachelorette are being left off and so is Married At First Sight. I'm also not going to watch Dancing with the Stars, AGT and several other competition shows.

Every show has winners and losers....American Idol, The Voice, etc. What's up with that?

Esteemed Contributor

I just feel that Gabby is more genuine than Rachel. 

Not sure either of them was prepared to be the Bachelorette.

Regular Contributor

I think that Tino escaped a bullet.