Respected Contributor

@SueyMsB wrote:

I think that Tino escaped a bullet.

@SueyMsB , we definitely agree and a big one at that.  Frankly, I'm tired of hearing all of the "waaaa, waaa", etc.

The way that she and Gabby act, maybe they'd be a better couple together LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I think Rachel was auditioning for a tele-novela when she and Tino were having their breaking up arguments.  Such drama!!  Lol.

Valued Contributor

@SueyMsB wrote:

I think that Tino escaped a bullet.

Rachel is a hot mess.  She comes across as a professional victim.  I felt sorry for Tino.  

The arguing and she wouldn't let him speak without interupting him.  This constant I just want to know "why".  I feel I deserve to know "why".  She did this exact same thing to Aven wanting to know why he didn't want to get engaged.  Well, gosh Rachel - maybe because he's just not ready.  She will not accept anything these men say.  And this let's go have therapy while we are engaged.  If you need therapy while you are engaged, here's a tip for you:  "Don't get married."

Tino did escape a bullet.  Life with Rachel will be a living hell.  I saw way too much of angry, pouting Rachel on the show.  You would need to like arguing ad nauseum if you marry Rachel.

I do believe Tino when he said she told him "I don't want to wear the ring anymore."  

Respected Contributor

Rachel is one of those people that could wear you out in a nanosecond.  She seems so incredibly needy.  I think Tino came around to realizing this.

That was a very interesting dress that Gabby almost had on tonight. Smiley Happy

Is Eric wearing a hairpiece?  It seemed like the sides were shaved and one color and the hairpiece was on top and in the back and another color, sort of reddish.

I don't think there is a lot of hope for Gabby and Eric either.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Rachel is one of those people that could wear you out in a nanosecond.  She seems so incredibly needy.  I think Tino came around to realizing this.

That was a very interesting dress that Gabby almost had on tonight. Smiley Happy

Is Eric wearing a hairpiece?  It seemed like the sides were shaved and one color and the hairpiece was on top and in the back and another color, sort of reddish.

I don't think there is a lot of hope for Gabby and Eric either.

@Mersha , regarding the "almost" dress, I wonder what Grandpa John thought of it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody catch Gabby on DWTS?  She was actually very good and enjoyable.  

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1   I wondered about Grandpa looking at the dress also.

When she sat down, nothing much on her left side was covered.

Interesting choice for national TV.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom   I did not see her but read that she was a former cheerleader for the Denver Broncos so not surprised that she is a good dancer.

Facts About Gabby Windey, the New Star of The Bachelorette

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha she talked about that and mentioned that she is more of a performer vs. a trained dancer and that definitely came across. 

Esteemed Contributor

This whole Tino, Rachel and Aven to the rescue is so set up and hokey.