Honored Contributor

You made me look.  I still have it both on my tv and online.

I  have the Digital Preferred Tier (210+ channels).  I always have to dig this out of my bill to find out what tier I have.

I have to go to the customer service center and get a new cable card for my Tivo.  The last update of channels Comcast made do not appear on my tv yet.  I can watch them online, but not on tv.  They think I need a newer cable card.  Mine is 2 years old at least.

I am running the diagnostics again and will reset my tivo to see if it fixes.

I am lucky to have a service center a mile from my house.  I avoid the 800# at all costs.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I switched to Triple Play last December.  I never upgraded my service since I moved in here in 1993.  I apparently was grandfathered into a tier that hasn't existed in 20 years.  

I could never figure out why I could not match up the online channel lineup with my tv all those years.

The only thing I lost in the transition was WGN.  They apparently stopped contracting with them a while back.  ION carries everythign I watched on WGN, so it was not a true loss.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My last negotiation with Comcast I lost HBO, WGN, WE and 2 other channels I never watched, but got free Netflix. 

Valued Contributor

They make us furious.  We lost WE, UP, and something else. (I think ID) Now TCM.  My husband is furious about TCM.  How can they just remove channels after you have a contract???

Honored Contributor

UP was another one I lost when I lost WGN and WE, but then one day UP just suddenly reappeared.