Honored Contributor

Just an advance head's up that TCM will be marking Easter Sunday with a roster of Biblical epics or faith-themed films.

Everything from "The Silver Chalice" to "Barabbas" to the stately, Orson Welles'-narrated "King of Kings" at 10:00 p.m. Eastern.  Please see Sunday schedule below:

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/index.html?tz=est&sdate=2019-04-21

Honored Contributor

I haven't checked the schedule but I hope Easter Parade is there, one of my all time favorite muscials.  I LOVE the "Couple of Swells" routine, they both look like they're having a great time and so do I!!!

Honored Contributor

That 'silver chalice' movie I'll always remember reading where Paul Newman said that was his least favorite movie he ever did. Couldn't stand that movie

Think it was his first ever.

Honored Contributor

"Easter Parade" is @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern.  It's a bit of a mixed bag-- best other bets for me are "King of Kings" and "One Foot in Heaven"...

Honored Contributor

I love the Biblical movies and try to DVR as many as I can.  I have seen quite a few of them and some in the movies when they came out.  They were extravaganzas with a cast of thousands as they used to say!!!!  King of Kings was my favorite and as I have mentioned before on the forums I still have the program which you could buy at the movie theater!  

Happy Blessed Easter Oznell, and thanks for your always informative interesting movie descriptions and comments!!

Honored Contributor

Why, thank you, @spiderw, and a very Blessed Easter to you as well.  And to all our other movie pals, a Blessed Easter and  Happy Passover as well, to all observing!