Honored Contributor

TCM'S FRIDAY FRIGHT SHOW

[ Edited ]

bw Little Shop of Horrors Roger Corman Jack Nicholson PDVD_006.jpg

Here it is, @SharkE , starting off with "horro-comedy",  The Little Shop of Horrors" at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Friday:

https://www.tcm.com/schedule?icid=mainnav6-daily-schedule

Fingers crossed the link will take you to Friday's schedule.  With TCM's new online "Guide" format, it's harder to link to specific parts of the schedule.  If this doesn't work, just look at the TCM guide on your TV, starting at 8:00 a.m. Eastern.  I think the horror offerings go all day....

EDITED TO ADD:   Grrrrrr!  I just tested the link, and it takes you to today, Thursday's schedule instead of Friday, even though I had "pulled up" Friday and linked it, not Thursday.  Sorry about that.  But when "Thursday's" comes up, just go forward one day to get your schedule.  Not sure why this keeps happening.

Super Contributor

Re: TCM'S FRIDAY FRIGHT SHOW

Looking forward to revisiting the Little Shop of Horrors!  Most of my favorite “horror” movies are the old ones from the ‘30’s, like Dracula, Mask of the Vampire, and The Mummy.  

And, Oznell,, interesting that you mentioned TCM’s new format for the program guide.  I think it’s horrible, much less user friendly, and impossible to look one, two or three months ahead.  I haven’t found any positives for this change.  I wonder why they did it.

Honored Contributor

IRe: TCM'S FRIDAY FRIGHT SHOW

I do a search on TCM for the October horror movies.  I have quite a few on my DVR and will check the remainder out for October.  Also I have many DVD''s filled with great horrors and ghost stories.

My sister who lives out of state and I talk weekly and always share the horrors and ghost stories we have watched and are watching.  Since the fifties when we were very young we have been watching these movies and never tire of them.  There are so many great ones, many silly ones and those in the middle.  I am glad TCM has the movies to choose from and keep me busy for awhile!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: TCM'S FRIDAY FRIGHT SHOW

Oh my! The original Little Shop of Horrors! Feed Me! I haven't seen that in ages. It's so fun and campy,I'll have to tune in. How fun.

Isn't it Jack Nicholson's first film, the patient in the dentist's chair?