Honored Contributor

This year includes two sensitive, touching biographies of Jesus-- "The Greatest Story Ever Told",  and "King of Kings",  as well as epics like "Ben-Hur" and "Barrabas".

As well, Fred and Judy are along for "Easter Parade"!

Please see schedule below:

http://www.tcm.com/schedule/index.html?tz=est&sdate=2020-04-12

Honored Contributor

Re: TCM'S EASTER SUNDAY LINE-UP

I remember going to see KIng of Kings in a majestic theater, which is still standing and now an historical landmark.  It was a big extravaganza in a theater with plush carpeting throughout and beautiful chandeliers in the lobby.  It wasn't as big as Radio City Music Hall in NY but elegant.  

The theater was filled, not an empty seat.  I thought Jeffrey Hunter was so handsome!

I have mentioned before in posts about having the program book sold in the lobby.  It is in good condition and it was bought in 1961 !!!!!  

Ben Hur and Barabbas were also favorites in the cast of thousands movies!  Of course Judy and Fred singing Easter Parade, just classic!

Blessed Easter to you!

Honored Contributor

And to you and yours, @spiderw !

I love those old, beautifully appointed theaters too.  Am glad that some cities have restored theirs to their original glory and returned to use!

Respected Contributor

oh, "Ben Hur" - i would like to see that again, @Oznell  so thanks for heads up.

blessings of the day and the season to you and all!

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, @ms traditional ,  and to you and your family as well!