Trusted Contributor

@Oznell "The Paradine Case", yes! That is such a good movie! TCM hasn't shown it for years.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Saturday and Sunday, the 26th and 27th.  Saturday especially is full of goodies!!!  The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window and Strangers on a Train.  Never get tired of seeing any of these.

@kaydee50  I looked last night but did not see this on the TCM schedule for this weekend.  Your thread title states it's on TCM.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Saturday and Sunday, the 26th and 27th.  Saturday especially is full of goodies!!!  The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window and Strangers on a Train.  Never get tired of seeing any of these.

@kaydee50  I looked last night but did not see this on the TCM schedule for this weekend.  Your thread title states it's on TCM.

@Pearlee  Read the post again, the 26th and 27th... Also the morning of the 28th... Lots and lots of Alfred... Not this weekend...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: TCM - HItchcock Weekend

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Pearlee  Read the post again, the 26th and 27th... Also the morning of the 28th... Lots and lots of Alfred... Not this weekend...

@kaydee50.   @stevieb.  @OOOPS! My bad! Thank you. �

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

The 26th and 27th of June.