Honored Contributor

Saturday and Sunday, the 26th and 27th.  Saturday especially is full of goodies!!!  The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window and Strangers on a Train.  Never get tired of seeing any of these.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 Thanks for the update as I will get some fresh popcorn for my air popper so I will be ready!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have seen Hitchcock movies so many times and I also do not tire of them.  I also loved his TV shows and in fact on MeTV during the night hours, the shows are on.  Rear Window and The Man Who Knew Too Much are favorites but all of his movies are great!

Honored Contributor

Que sera sera this weekend. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know, I wish TCM would mix it up. I like Hitchcock movies but it seems it's always the same Hitchcock movies. How about yanking Rebecca out of the vault.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Saturday and Sunday, the 26th and 27th.  Saturday especially is full of goodies!!!  The Birds, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window and Strangers on a Train.  Never get tired of seeing any of these.

@kaydee50   You may know that every morning at 1AM PST on ME TV, Alfred Hitchcock Presents is on, and on Sunday at the same time, is The Alfred Hitchcock Hour. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Agree.  Rebecca is a seldom shown Hitchcock classic.  It won a Best PIcture Oscar although Hitchcock did not win for direction.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't know, I wish TCM would mix it up. I like Hitchcock movies but it seems it's always the same Hitchcock movies. How about yanking Rebecca out of the vault.

How about yanking ROPE & Family Plot out of the vault.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

One of my favorites is The Trouble With Harry. .Love The Birds and Rear Window also.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to watching a few...

I do agree with @stevieb  and @Mz iMac  ...wish TCM would incorporate other movies in the mix.