Honored Contributor

Re: TCM GREAT TRIPLE INCLUDES CROSSING DELANCEY 5/14

Pearlee!

No problem with the mixup, it happens to all of us.  I enjoy your posts about music and movies!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Pearlee!

No problem with the mixup, it happens to all of us.  I enjoy your posts about music and movies!!!!!

@spiderw   Thanks so much; and the same back at you! 🙂

Honored Contributor

@spiderw   I think it was  @phoenixbrd  who hadn't seen it til last time.  Whoever it was did like it.

Valued Contributor

So glad I saw this post! My 18 year old granddaughter is named Delancey and I'm going to record it for her. We have gone to Delancey Street while visiting NYC but I don't think she has ever seen the movie. 

Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

So glad I saw this post! My 18 year old granddaughter is named Delancey and I'm going to record it for her. We have gone to Delancey Street while visiting NYC but I don't think she has ever seen the movie. 

@Baylie  Well it would certainly be special if she watched it with her Bubbie! 😄

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thanks for the  heads up!!!

Gonna rain here this evening and I am SORE from too much gardening and mowing this past week...so a good night to relax.....

I have not seen ANY of these movies!!!

Looked them up on IMDB and they all look promising....

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen   Do come back and let us know what you think!  Delancey is my absolute favorite!

Honored Contributor

Pearlee!!!

Just finished watching The Natural and I must say it still gives me the chills at the end, just love baseball.  Now on to one of my favorite places, NY to see Delancey St.  

Enjoy your weekend.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Pearlee!!!

Just finished watching The Natural and I must say it still gives me the chills at the end, just love baseball.  Now on to one of my favorite places, NY to see Delancey St.  

Enjoy your weekend.

@spiderw  I'm watching too! 

I remember the 1st time I saw The Natural at the end I thought Redford would die.  Now I'm watching "ripe plums are falling..."  Krabbe sure is attractive!