Honored Contributor

TAKE TWO - SEASON FINALE 9/13

Loving this light hearted mystery series from the creators of Castle.   Stars Eddie Cibrian and Rachel Bilson.   

Cute premise and these stars have chemistry .....

Anyone watching it?   

Anyone know if there will be a Season 2?

Respected Contributor

Re: TAKE TWO - SEASON FINALE 9/13

I watched most of the season. I really liked Rachel Bilson, and he grew on me. I would watch if it came back

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a few episodes and enjoyed it.  My DVR is set for tonight's finale.  Hope it ge ts renewed.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

I've done some searching and some tweeting to production people .... no one is addressing a possible Season 2, so maybe it's still up in the air.

Esteemed Contributor

DD and I have been watching and really enjoy it.  I do hope it's renewed.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching the show. Last week Sam and Eddie shared a kiss, I don't know if the show is coming back, but I think the kiss is too early in the series. I think the tension of will they or won't they is better stretching it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - Eddie Cibrian was on Extra last night.  He did mention that tonight was the finale, but nothing else about a renewal.  We'll have to wait and see.

Respected Contributor

Given the way it ended I would think it would need to come back for another season. I won't go into detail or some crybaby will say I spoiled it for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm still watching the show. Last week Sam and Eddie shared a kiss, I don't know if the show is coming back, but I think the kiss is too early in the series. I think the tension of will they or won't they is better stretching it out.

@Jordan2    if you thought the kiss was too early I can't imagine what you thought about them having s-x. Every time it gets to that point between a couple, I think about how it fizzled on Moonlighting after Maddie and David did the do.

As for this show @Tinkrbl44   I watched most of the episodes because there was nothing else on during that time; however, I definitely didn't commit because the first thing I do when there's a show that might potentially become a part of my viewing world, it is added to my DVR. Never did that. By next month this time I probably won't even remember the name of the show. If it comes back next summer would probably watch for the same reason I did this year.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Given the way it ended I would think it would need to come back for another season. I won't go into detail or some crybaby will say I spoiled it for them.

@CLHS68

LOL ... that's funny .... I always go looking for spoilers!   I know what happens, but record everything & will watch it tonite.