Honored Contributor

Sylvester Stallone's Mother Passed Away~!

Jackie Stallone was 98, and passed away in her sleep. Wow! A nice long life she had.......The article said she was still working out, and that she was  spunky, eccentric and full of life and energy...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sylvester Stallone's Mother Passed Away~!

I thought she passed away years ago...she sure was an interesting woman and lead a colorful life.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I thought she passed away years ago...she sure was an interesting woman and lead a colorful life.

@DREAMON I sure hope Yahoo wasn't showing an old story, and that she passed away years ago! I am sorry if that is the case!

Honored Contributor

Candlequeen  - you are right. She passed away on Monday.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON I sure hope Yahoo wasn't showing an old story, and that she passed away years ago! I am sorry if that is the case!

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

You are right....I don't know why I thought she had passed away....I guess I am not as sharp as I thought I was.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

You are right....I don't know why I thought she had passed away....I guess I am not as sharp as I thought I was.

@DREAMON I wonder if you were thinking of Jackie Collins, sister of Joan Collins-I think she passed away a couple of years ago from Cancer......

Honored Contributor

Jackie Stallone was "colorful," to say the least.

I always enjoyed reading that she was still alive and as spunky as ever (at least, wearing her dramatic clothing and being physically active).

May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Jackie Stallone was 98,

The article said she was still working out, and that she was  spunky, eccentric and full of life and energy...... 

Wasn't she a psychic too?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Another super ager.  I believe that the advice I once received for an 80something year old gentleman I met years ago is true.  Don't retire, keep doing the things you love and keep learning new things was his advice for a long healthy life.  My bff is 75 and while she did retire a few years ago; she's not really retired.  She involved with a number of town and state civic commitees and projects.  She also works out too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON   I thought she had passed away years ago too.  Probably because she was so old and we haven't heard anything about her for years.  Remember, back in the day, it seemed like she was always in the spotlight!