Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I keep seeing the commercials for the new season and can't understand why "there's pee every where".  They were only a year old in December, kind of young to be potty training. 

@CelticCrafter   Nine puppies are the reason for the pee everywhere, lol.  The three boys let them inside.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Hooty  I watch parts of it at times but I'm not paying much attention lol. Why on earth did he buy cows?!

Courtney is annoying! Whatever happned to the young lady that was helping them? Did she get accepted to nursing school?

@colliemom4   Courtney's constant crying is annoying me.

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Hooty  I watch parts of it at times but I'm not paying much attention lol. Why on earth did he buy cows?!

Courtney is annoying! Whatever happned to the young lady that was helping them? Did she get accepted to nursing school?

@colliemom4   Courtney's constant crying is annoying me.

Yes. I don't care for her too much in general. I just find her weird.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@colliemom4 , Yes, the young girl did accepted to Nursing School, but she really needs some help!   As far as the cows, he said it was to make money to help remodel their home!

@Hooty  Thanks! Sounds like a dumb plan they have lol. There's got to be a better way.

It does sound like a dumb plan, but after seeing this show last week I'm convinced that between the two of them they have 1/2 a brain cell.

Honored Contributor

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't think they are the brightest lights on the tree...

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't think they are the brightest lights on the tree...

LOL, well I have to say, they live in North AL, and I live in Central AL, so please don't think we are all like that, she is a former elementary school teacher and acts so stupid some times!

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

So they sell the herd of sheep because they need the money for the babies and turn around and buy a herd of cows. I have to ask, is she really that ditsy or is it an act for tv.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

LOL, well I have to say, they live in North AL, and I live in Central AL, so please don't think we are all like that, she is a former elementary school teacher and acts so stupid some times!

@Hooty  I don't think that at all. There are people all over the country that are one fry short of a happy meal on TLC!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

If my kid were in her class I would have asked to have them transferred out to a different class!

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

So they sell the herd of sheep because they need the money for the babies and turn around and buy a herd of cows. I have to ask, is she really that ditsy or is it an act for tv.

It may very well be staged.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter Most of the pee was from the puppy's.If not all. The 3 older kids are hellin's