Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They need to figure out where these babies are coming from.

LMAO - ok, that was good!  Smiley Very Happy

This isn't a show I'd probably watch, but I find it interesting that they have had three sets of multiple births.  That's well outside the norm.

Honored Contributor

@Lucy 13 wrote:

No six plus three is nine they have a boy that's eight and twins boys.

In the OP it said there were three that are age 8, the 5yr old twins, and now the new litter.    Am I confused?  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Lucy 13 wrote:

In the OP it said there were three that are age 8, the 5yr old twins, and now the new litter.    Am I confused?  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt

Punctuation would have helped the orginal post to be understood correctly.  The post meant there were three boys in the household before the sextuplets arrived. Of these three boys, one age is 8 and tnere is a set of twins. So, 1 (the eight year old boy) +  2 (the twins) + 6 = 9

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Lucy 13 wrote:

@chickenbutt

Punctuation would have helped the orginal post to be understood correctly.  The post meant there were three boys in the household before the sextuplets arrived. Of these three boys, one age is 8 and tnere is a set of twins. So, 1 (the eight year old boy) +  2 (the twins) + 6 = 9

Ohhhh, thanks!  Smiley Happy    I thought it clearly conveyed triplets, twins, and the new ones, so I found it fascinating that these folks had all those multiple births.     Carry on.   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Baby Hot Sauce,  what network is it on?  I would love to watch it.

@QuinnPenny  TLC.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Lucy 13 wrote:

The new "litter"???  These are children/babies not animals!!!

Valued Contributor

@RedTop I'm glad your girls made the right choice for them,  I was the same age when I made the no kid comment at the table and my family looked at me like I had 4 heads.  I do not have the motherhood gene, but I love my 2 kitties to death.  I've tried watching the multiple children shows, and even the shows with just 2 kids, but I just can't take the screaming, temper tantrums, all the tee-tee and poo-poo talk.  I don't like being around kids and I made the right decision for me and don't regret it for a second.  Brother and SIL going on 50 years , no kids, full life.  I don't know the story with this new show, but wonder why when you have 3 healthy boys, you feel the need to take the risk with a multiple birth pregnancy.  

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne,

I totally agree that many women do not have a mothering gene.   My daughters are aware that I wasn’t even sure I had it.  

I know my daughters very well, and they just absolutely do not have the gene, period.   My oldest daughter is a high school special education teacher; she loves what she does for a living, and is very involved in supporting her students in their outside activities, attending both county and statewide events.    Special Ed is a way of life for her, not just a job, but she also likes her time away from the classroom to be totally free to go where she wants and do what she wants.   

My youngest daughter drives a tractor trailer.   She does team driving for west coast runs, and is gone 5-9 days at a time, living in the truck.  She loves driving a big rig.  

As I said, my girls are over 35, so nearly all of their friends have children.  They have bought many baby gifts, even send birthday cards to the children, but they don’t visit or hang out with these friends, because they don’t like the whining, crying, shrieking, and oozy baby seepage.   They do not watch any baby related reality shows.   My daughters are in long,committed relationships with boyfriends who also do not want children.   

I am very proud of my daughters for making the choices that work best for them, and they understand that my husband and I truly have no interest in grandchildren.   

Honored Contributor

I just watched it today and I thought it was incredible to see the live births.

They do seem like such a good couple and parents. The 3 boys are so cute and the grandparents so helpful.

I'm not sure how much I will keep watching cause i'm my own tired helping a lot grandma now and watching more of that with those tired parents might just be too much.

I'm glad they have the show to help with money.

I cannot imagine having and taking care of this many babies at once! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"