Super Contributor

Sweet Home Sextuplets

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch this on TLC?  This couple had 3 sons age 8 and twins age 5 and then 6 babies at once. The sextuplets are 3 boys and 3 girls. The names are very different!!

So now they have 9 kids, YIKES!! They were actually born in December but this show starts off right before she has them.

I liked and will continue to watch  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wish them the best.....it is good that they have a show that is paying them money with nine children.  

Honored Contributor

They need to figure out where these babies are coming from.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think the whole trend of reality shows of families with a really high number of kids (multiples or otherwise) is really weird! I hope folks don’t watch them and get the idea that this is a great thing (and easy, glamorized) to do. 

Valued Contributor

Baby Hot Sauce,  what network is it on?  I would love to watch it.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn’t that be 11 children instead of 9? I haven’t seen the show.

Frequent Contributor

No six plus three is nine they have a boy that's eight and twins boys.

Honored Contributor

I watched. It's shown on TLC. They seem like a sweet family. The mom is a 1st grade teacher and the dad owns his own business. I couldn't believe how big the mom got at the middle to end of her pregnancy. She was a small person to begin with, and had to be pushed in a wheelchair because it was so uncomfortable for her to walk. I'm tired of the multiples shows as well, but for anyone that wants to watch they appear to be a decent loving family and it's a cute show.

Super Contributor

When I saw the show I thought well you should have stopped at the 3 boys. Not nice I know lol.  Truly I cannot believe people want huge families. So much stress and money.

Honored Contributor

I just can not stand these shows with people with too many children.