Trusted Contributor

Last night we watched Sweet Girl on Netflix. It stars Jason Momoa. I thought it was very good. The ending really was a surprise. 

It does have violent scenes.  Not as bad as Unhinged but there are a few.     

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci 

I watched it a few days ago.  I thought it would be hokey, but it was really good!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I guess I quit watching it too soon.  It got to a point, and I said, ok, that's it.  Maybe I need to check it out again sometime.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

If you didn't finish watching it, I recommend resuming it.  It is definitely worth it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I really liked Sweet Girl.

Jason Momoa has been busy lately. His SEE show on AppleTV (about a future society in which most are blind) is worth it for his incredible fight scenes alone (almost). 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I reluctantly watched it, not a fan of Momoa, I don't dislike him either but just not a fan.

The beginning is a little predictable, the concept has been done many times but it's worth watching, in fact I think I'll watch it again

Trusted Contributor

I, too, thought the movie might be hokey, but really enjoyed it.  While we're on the subject of 'daughter' movies, has anyone seen the movie on Netflix - Peppermint - starring Jennifer Garner?  This was a good movie too.

Honored Contributor

I watched this yesterday and loved the ending.

Honored Contributor

I watched this yesterday, I thought it was very good. The realization by the viewer, it was quite a surprise!