Honored Contributor

I don't trust people who are dishonest in business...period

Valued Contributor
I like Suzanne. This is a message board. What I don't understand are posters who read seven pages of posts and say they get upset reading the posts. Huh? Why not stop after first page. Posters do this a lot. Makes no sense to me.
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't trust people who are dishonest in business...period

Every one in the business of selling beauty products embellishes and lies.  There is no fountain of youth.  Nothing makes your hair thicker, gets rid of wrinkles or makes you look 20 years younger.

If there were products that could do all that was claimed, it would cost a fortune and it would be sold out and on waitlist for years.

Honored Contributor

I don't trust her.  If you do that is your business @Carmie . I am not speaking for anyone but me

Honored Contributor

@cherry  I don't trust most people, especially if they are making claims about products.

I have a lot of common sense.  If something is too good to be true...it is.. 100% guaranteed.

The top priority of business people is to separate you from your money.

Honored Contributor

If I had my name on a product I would tell the truth. If my business failed. it would fail..

Honored Contributor

@cherry   I would do the same. It's about integrity.

Not directing this about you, but it is still wrong for posters to call out, bully and post horrible things about SS appearance and make comments about how she is feeling about aging.

Pure speculatation and 100% wrong on many levels.

No problem if someone doesn't agree with with her medical advice or beauty products.  Big problem when unkind, rude comments are made about her appearance.

Honored Contributor

She is a sales person selling her product. I don't think she looks good, either. I would never say ugly stuff about her looks, and the photos might have been doctored

If you are making claims, and they aren't true  ,you will never win people over on your side.  Nor would I ever buy her stuff

I have never found her appealing on any level. 

Respected Contributor

@patbz saw somers on Maria Bartiromo this morning -- somers looked great.  Maria is my idol.  She started at the bottom of the ladder and moved up through hard work.  She is still working hard every day and I enjoy all three of her programs on the fox business channel.  i am 76 and am still active and interested in everything.  I think that is the secret of life

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I have never understood the notion that women should support all other women solely based upon the fact that they are women.  

That seems pretty shallow to me.

Unless there is a very good reason not to support another woman,  I find it extremely sad not to and I find it shallow for women to go at another because of the way they look.  And that is all that is going on here.