Esteemed Contributor

Susanne is on Today Show talking about getting older.  She is so pumped full of silicon and has a turtle neck too big sweater, full skirt, high heels and overly made up (in short, imho, a mess).  I'm sorry she is so distressed that she is 73 !

Valued Contributor

You can see the interview by going to the Today show web site.  Yes she is a mess.  Her hairstyle is not flattering, Her lipstick is too matte, the skirt is a joke on someone her age and the sweater does not appear to really go with the skirt.  She could be very attractive but this is not an occasion where she is. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers Oh My!

[ Edited ]

Did she write another book?  She's always had some deep pathological fear of growing old.  That fear and the wonders of modern cosmetic surgery have pushed her  over the edge.  It seems like she's in clown territory now.     

Trusted Contributor

that's so sad to hear. i wish one of her people will be honest (and brave) enough to tell her. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just turned 73 last Sunday (1/5). I actually have some empathy and sympathy for SS, who is trying to maintain her old sexy image. At some point, she will have to admit that she is 73, not 23. I was in beauty contests in my youth and try to look good for my age but there is something sad and pathetic about these women trying to maintain an image that does not work.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree 

I can't stop laughing at your last line. So funny. 

Valued Contributor

I think she needs a makeover.  

Honored Contributor

She's still got great legs though.

Trusted Contributor

I like and admire Suzanne Somers. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I think she has looked like this for a few years. She appears to have had cheek implants because her face is wrinkled but her cheeks are unnaturally hard  looking. She always had full lips but they have been done too.

I don't think the sweater looks bad at all but the skirt is another story. 

Her hair looks like it is in good condition....I'm trying to find something good to say.

Getting old in Hollywood doesn't look like anything I would ever want to do.