Honored Contributor

Another British series for your viewing pleasure. This is an eight episode series starring Kunal Nayyar (The Big Bang Theory), Elizabeth Henstridge (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Elyes Gabel (Scorpion), Noah Emmerich (The Americans) and Uma Thurman. It took me two episodes to realize Kunal (Raj) was in this. I have watched four episodes, it is really good. I get nothing for saying this but AppleTV+ at $4.99 a month ($60 for a year I think prepaid) is a bargain, Netflix cost three times as much and in my opinion isn't as good. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2   I agree.  Apple does not have the vast content that Netflix has, but what it does have, is very, very good. We cancelled Netflix last month.  Had been with them since the days of getting DVDs in the mail.  DH and I found it harder and harder to find something worth watching.  It's only been a month since we cancelled, but we have not missed it.  

Respected Contributor

I don't know if there are many Target Circle members here, but check your rewards available under My Target. One of the benefits repeated is for four free months of Apple TV, Cloud, Music and Arcade. I think the current offer expires sometime in September.

Respected Contributor

I have had Apple since the beginning their programming is very niche. I can't say i have loved anything except Ted Lasso. I do like the Morning Show also .

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't know if there are many Target Circle members here, but check your rewards available under My Target. One of the benefits repeated is for four free months of Apple TV, Cloud, Music and Arcade. I think the current offer expires sometime in September.

@Etoile308 I'm a Target Circle member, you can only get the three month free AppleTV subscription once. I redeemed it once, I tried to do it again at a later date and I wasn't eligible.