Respected Contributor

I think @gardenman is right-there isn't much of a chance to build a solid team when the teams are being shuffled every week.  But it does add a certain amount of indecision which affects the game a lot.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

If you go way back to Survivor Palau (2004? 2005?) Stephenie LaGrossa (a Philly girl) was the only one left on her tribe as they lost every challenge, so they don't always even out the tribes. It was kind of a massacre on her side of the island, but they never evened things out. 

In recent years things haven't even gotten close to being that one-sided. They just seem to drop the buffs at a moments' notice regardless of the make-up of the teams. It does add uncertainty, but alliances like the girls' alliance that's dominating the one tribe now, tend to get blown apart in the constant shuffling.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman Thanks for the reply. I kinda forgot that one. I was thinking more recent seasons but you are correct none got anywhere near that season. I knew you would remember.

How is the leg doing? Were you back to the doctor?

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@gardenman Thanks for the reply. I kinda forgot that one. I was thinking more recent seasons but you are correct none got anywhere near that season. I knew you would remember.

How is the leg doing? Were you back to the doctor?

The leg is the same. My ortho doc thinks it's as healed as it'll get. I never got the callus formation that's expected, but the four edges healed and a bony tunnel formed around the hole in the middle, so it's stable. It gets a bit cranky later in the day, but it's working. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman  I can understand if it gets cranky. It has been a long time so guess we have to be glad it healed as well as it did & you manage to get around.

Honored Contributor

Kellee had a moment of panic when she learned someone else from her tribe was going to the island. She knows they can either blow up her game or ally with her. Now Noura is off to the island.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Poor Noura. Her lie was worse than the three urns lie. Luckily for her the tribe decided not to play along with her lie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Noura sure is a nut.  She might be the type to keep around til the end because she woud never win. 

Another blindside.  Agreed the BR and Sandra thing takes up a lot of time.  I wonder when they will make their appearances known to all the players - probably around merge time.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I'm not liking the Boston Rob and Sandra segments.  They're taking up too much time and not really adding to the game.

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra & Boston rob can pack up and go home now. They add zilch.