Super Contributor

I really hate the Sandra/Boston Rob  time filler. It is sooooo out of place and let's get back to the Real Survivor.  

Respected Contributor

Hi all, can someone please tell me who found the idol in the tree last week, episode 1. I know she was blonde, that wasnt Molly was it?

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal , I think it was Chelsea?  The first one to go to Island of the Idols?

Respected Contributor

hi @DrKelli , my mind my be playing tricks on me  Smiley Surprised but it seems like early into the episode last week one of the girls found an idol in the woods... in a tree. 

eta~ Good grief, I just looked on the cbs Survivor full epi 1 but the amount of ads, I just dont have the patience. Checked YT but the indiviuals that posted it want you to sign on to watch full videos, I can wait till it comes up maybe next week or whenever, dont want to sign into someones channel there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

I really hate the Sandra/Boston Rob  time filler. It is sooooo out of place and let's get back to the Real Survivor.  

@Keybra 

You & me both. Every season now they feel compelled to come up with some stupid side show. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal no, your mind wasn't playing tricks.  A woman did find the idol.  I think it was Chelsea (the one who was first to the Island of the Idols and lost the fire building challenge to BR).  She mentioned building a fire, that's why I thought it was her.

ETA--I just found a recap online--it WAS Chelsea.

And it was Elizabeth who went to the Island of the Idols first.

Honored Contributor

It was Chelsea who found it in the tree.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The three urns lie will get exposed next week though when we have a second person from the first tribe go to Idol Island. When they see Boston Rob and Sandra they'll know the first person lied. If they come back talking about three urns again, then the first person will know they're lying.  Unless everyone who goes to Idol Island allies with everyone else who goes there, the lies will get exposed. I know lying is part of Survivor, but lies should be at the will of the liar, not forced on them by production. 

I don't totally agree with the lie being exposed next week. I think most of us now realize either production - or - BR&S are instructing survivors to give the 3 urn story, so it's not a stretch they are also being told not to mention BR&S.

I'd guess the 2nd survivor to return to the team would realize (or have been told) the urn story is being told to everyone who visits Idol Island to "keep it a secret" from the remaining team members. But at a certain point, maybe one will spill the beans to their closest alliance. Or what if 2 members of a team who have been to the island get together to discuss their experiences and someone else overhears them?

There's a lot of "ifs" and I agree, Idol Island is one of the worst twists to this show.

Denise
Respected Contributor

I agree @denisemb . I think they will all say the 3 urn lie.  Even though the second person from each tribe to the island will know the first person lied.  I think the lie will be told each time.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@SeaGal no, your mind wasn't playing tricks.  A woman did find the idol.  I think it was Chelsea (the one who was first to the Island of the Idols and lost the fire building challenge to BR).  She mentioned building a fire, that's why I thought it was her.

ETA--I just found a recap online--it WAS Chelsea.

And it was Elizabeth who went to the Island of the Idols first.

Hi @DrKelli  thank you for finding that info for me, so it was Chelsea.

I could not find it for the life of me! My cable box has been on the fritz, cutting off at the most inopertune times, it cut out at the end during he preview of next week but what I did see looks interesting. I wont say anything so I dont spoil for anyone just in case!

I got a new cable box yesterday, wore that last one out! On Demand wouldnt work anymore either so I couldnt find the idol finder that way either. Thanks again for your help.   Smiley Happy