Super Contributor

Re: Survivor and The Amazing Race start up tonight !!! (2/25/2015)

On 2/26/2015 annabellethecat said:

b

kay, I think Jeff called it right (well he did see the filming). Maybe he was giving a hint. The whole time I was watching it last night I kept remem

ering his interview.

I'm curious what is the BB gardenman and you guys keep talking about?

I don't watch it all of the time as I think it's boring.

I do like the Amazing Race too though and watch that a little more often.

I know none of you would be surprised to know that I constantly get the racers mixed up and until they get to a smaller group, I stop in only every now and then.

I need to get on that show. I'd last as long as it took me to get into the car at the beginning. I have been known to throw fits on more than one occasion. That dance they had to learn? My late husband and I would be going crazy on each other.....really flipping out. That's what I think about when I see people trying to do those things over and over.

I'm amazed at how they are all able to keep their composure. That's amazing right there.

I didn't mean that Jeff was wrong. I meant they were deceitful and not lazy or not knowing how to rough it. You would have thought that the professor who taught a class on survivor would have practiced making fire before he came. Maybe he did but the editing made it seem like they were the last team to accomplish fire?

Trusted Contributor

Forgot to say I hope we don't have to watch Dan (Blue Bloods tribe) in a speedo all season.

Honored Contributor

Based on previous challenge last season. I misunderstood and thought the participants in the Sake challenge had to take 10 orders. Only having to identify 1 bottle was really pretty easy.

I enjoyed the pairings much more than I thought I would. I did think the navy surgeon was going to strangle his partner. It was pretty funny when she questioned his directions and it turned out he was wrong.

Survivor was pretty predictable.

Honored Contributor

That one guy (don't know their names) is irritating. The one in the speedo. Ugh! I agree with you sabra. I think he'll get voted off soon enough because he's considered 'old' and he's overweight and they won't feel like he's able to carry his weight.

I'm already confused here. I think we need to divide these two shows up or someone like me is going to drive all you who are able to keep things straight crazy.

I mean well!

Trusted Contributor

I suspect starting Friday after TAR is on the threads will be separate with Spoiler in the title.