Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 9, 4/08/2020 Spoilers included!

tribal council was insane! i was laughing the entire time.

adam trying to get that fleur de lis off of the podium was so funny.

i liked his reasoning as to why it may be an idol and was almost hoping that it was just to amaze the rest of the players.

not so sure that that flip coin was worth FOUR fire tokens. i was a little surprised that she bought it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Definitely an interesting tribal council and I'm glad Adam is gone.   I don't like most of these people that are left except Jeremy and Tyson.  I'm just waiting to see who else from EOE comes back.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

tribal council was insane! i was laughing the entire time.

adam trying to get that fleur de lis off of the podium was so funny.

i liked his reasoning as to why it may be an idol and was almost hoping that it was just to amaze the rest of the players.

not so sure that that flip coin was worth FOUR fire tokens. i was a little surprised that she bought it.

I was hoping that too.

How did the EOE players know Michelle had four fire tokens?  These fire tokens confuse me for some reason.  They were all given 1 originally, and then as they are voted off, they leave their 1 token to another player left in the game.  But how do people know who leaves what to whom?  Is this a big topic of discussion on EOE?  How do they know what another has or doesn't have?

I really should watch these shows thru a 2nd time.  Cat Frustrated

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Yeah, it all gets a bit confusing. I'm pretty sure there are still some powers and idols floating around but I have no idea who has what at this point. I have no clue who has fire tokens or how many. I may have to start keeping a scorecard to keep track of everything.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I was wondering if Michelle could have sent a message back saying she'd be willing to give two tokens.  Just curious if bargaining is allowed lol