Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 7, 3/25/2020 Spoilers included!

Rob did a video yesterday answering some questions but did not address the portly comment.

He said he hid the fire tokens somewhere so that nobody could find them so that he could do the strip search thing.

He said that he told Amber later when they were alone that he had all 3.

I assume we'll see that next week.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rob found 3 tokens on Extinction and Amber gave him hers when she was voted out.

I don't know if he had any others in addition to the 4, but I think that is the most that any player has. 

Could that be the ticket back into the game or will there be a challenge involved also???

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

Who currently has immunity idols, advantages & fire tokens  

Natalie 4 tokens

Rob 3 tokens

Amber, Danni, Tyson, and Ethan each have 1

Parv and Yul have 0

Players still in the game ~

Yara tribe

Sophie - 1 idol, 2 tokens

Sarah - 1 secret advantage (steal a vote), 1 token

Adam - 1 token

Ben - 1 token

Sele tribe

Wendell - 2 tokens

Michelle - 3 tokens

Nick - 2 tokens

Dakal tribe

Kim - 1 immunity idol, 1 token

Tony - 1 token

Denise - 1 token

Jeremy - 1 secret advantage (safety w/o power), 1 token 

I can't keep track of this on my own any more, it's become way too confusing, lol. I found this list that said it was updated 3/25. I hope it's correct. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Rob found 3 tokens on Extinction and Amber gave him hers when she was voted out.

I don't know if he had any others in addition to the 4, but I think that is the most that any player has. 

Could that be the ticket back into the game or will there be a challenge involved also???

There would have to be a challenge of some sort.  Those voted out later in the game have not had a chance to earn the tokens on Extinction.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Who currently has immunity idols, advantages & fire tokens  

Natalie 4 tokens

Rob 3 tokens

Amber, Danni, Tyson, and Ethan each have 1

Parv and Yul have 0

Players still in the game ~

Yara tribe

Sophie - 1 idol, 2 tokens

Sarah - 1 secret advantage (steal a vote), 1 token

Adam - 1 token

Ben - 1 token

Sele tribe

Wendell - 2 tokens

Michelle - 3 tokens

Nick - 2 tokens

Dakal tribe

Kim - 1 immunity idol, 1 token

Tony - 1 token

Denise - 1 token

Jeremy - 1 secret advantage (safety w/o power), 1 token 

I can't keep track of this on my own any more, it's become way too confusing, lol. I found this list that said it was updated 3/25. I hope it's correct. 

Tyson used his token to buy Peanut Butter.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did Rob use the one that Amber gave him when voted out for something?

If not , he has to have 4.

I did not realize Natalie has 4 also.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyDaisy Tyson did use a token to buy peanut butter. Last night he found one of the four from the clue. Rob found the other three.

@Mersha Rob had to bequeath the token Amber gave him to another player when he got voted out. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2   Thanks!  I totally forgot about that!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't posted this season because I got way behind but binge watched this weekend so I'm all caught up.  Was it just me or did anyone else not recognize some of these people or if you did that they won?  I've watched every season and there were a few I was like "They won?".  I guess they did not make an impression on me. I'm not happy with the way this season has gone.  All my favs got voted out.  I'm so hoping that Boston Rob gets back in and wins.  My top 3 picks to win are Rob, Ethan, and Yul.  Soooo glad that Sandra left and I don't have to listen to her anymore. It would be great if they brought everyone on the island back and had 2 tribes - the "old" ones vs the "new" ones. That would be fun!

Stay safe everyone.