Trusted Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 6, 3/18/2020 Spoilers included!

I'm really enjoying this season! I love how these players have come to play and are voting out the big players from the start. Sandra, Rob, Parvati etc all came in so sure of themselves and that they had the best game. It was great to see the other players were smart enough to see through all of it. I had thought maybe they would just keep them around like Sandra and Parv since they aren't doing anything but found it oddly really funny to see both voted out!! LOL 

Jeff Probst did an interview earlier this year where he was asked about the players smelling - he said around day 15, all of the players smell really bad. But since all of them smell so bad, they often don't realize how bad they smell? I would still think peanut butter has a distinct smell to cut thru body odors etc...but who knows maybe your nose thankfully starts to shut down after smelling too much bad BO? Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I'm really enjoying this season! I love how these players have come to play and are voting out the big players from the start. Sandra, Rob, Parvati etc all came in so sure of themselves and that they had the best game. It was great to see the other players were smart enough to see through all of it. I had thought maybe they would just keep them around like Sandra and Parv since they aren't doing anything but found it oddly really funny to see both voted out!! LOL 

Jeff Probst did an interview earlier this year where he was asked about the players smelling - he said around day 15, all of the players smell really bad. But since all of them smell so bad, they often don't realize how bad they smell? I would still think peanut butter has a distinct smell to cut thru body odors etc...but who knows maybe your nose thankfully starts to shut down after smelling too much bad BO? Smiley Wink 

I always wondered about that.  Considering all the sex over the years...I'm going with your nose-shuts-down theory!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I'm a little confused - how does Sandra know that Denise had two fire tokens?  

Honored Contributor

JUST had the chance to watch since i am home "working." Smiley Wink

ohhhhhh snap.....that second tribal council was GREAT......actually, the first one wasnt bad either. there was some smart play going on there.

i am actually liking this token twist!

now going back to read the entire thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein