Honored Contributor

Survivor Week 6, 3/18/2020 Spoilers included!

Two evictions tonight! Pretty soon Edge of Extinction will have more people than the real island. Rob's old tribe celebrates getting rid of him. Adam's nervous that he's the odd man out. Meanwhile at Edge, we see Rob with the rest. They learn that they can win a fire token by turning over a rock. Tyson finds the prize and it's an idol nullifier. He gives it to Parvati. He uses his fire token Parvati paid to get a jar of peanut butter.

Time for the immunity comp. Everyone else was shocked to see Rob had been voted out. It's a race to a boat to retrieve three bags of rice from a boat, drag it back, find three balls in the rice, then maneuver them through a maze. Sandra and Michelle (I think) sit it out. Rob's old team wins immunity when Sara gets the balls in first. They also get peanut butter and jelly. 

Parvati's tribe meets and Parvati is worried thinking she's the target. (And she is.) Michellethinks the three guys will stick together. Wendell's not happy to hear that Michelle might put down his name. Parvati suggests Nick or Yul. Wendell says he'll vote however Parvati wants if she gives him two fire tokens.  She uses that to try and flip Nick's vote.

Meanwhile over in Sandra land. Tony's worried and is spying on the rest to see what they're saying. Denise may play her idol. Jeremy may use his safety power. Sandra figures out Tony might be spying on them. Kim worries about Tony. Denise seems to be the target. Sandra wants to trade an immunity to Denise for two fire tokens. Denise can then decide which of the guys go. Sandra just wants Kim and herself kept safe.

Time for the first Tribal Council. Parvati's tribe is up first. Wendell says he'll do whatever it takes to win. Nick says it may not be the right approach. Michelle agrees. Parvati says she just wants to work with people who will work with her. Yul's been silent. Parvati says Wendell hasn't been open with her and Wendell admits he'd vote with Parvati for two fire tokens. Yul finally speaks and says it's like watching his parents fight. Time to vote. Parvati, Wendell, Wendell, Parvati, Parvati. She's gone! She should have used her vote neutralizer on Yul or Wendell. Michelle gets her fire tokens.

Second tribal council. Kim says the game is about threats versus non-threats. Denise made the deal with Sandra for immunity and gave her one fire token before and one more after the tribal. Denise says it's upsetting thinking about being voted out. Sandra says you have to exploit your advantage. Voting time. Sandra votes for Denise but says it's all for show. Denise plays her idol. Denise plays a second idol on Jeremy. Votes are Denise, Denise, Denise, Denise, and Sandra. Sandra's a goner! Denise saves her second fire token, clever girl! Kim's impressed. Sandra gives her fire tokens to Yul.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 6, 3/18/2020 Spoilers included!

Loved Denise,  way to out play!

Honored Contributor

I'm so happy Sandra is out.  I literally screamed out loud.  The look on her face was priceless! 

Way to go Denise! 

Honored Contributor

I suspect production isn't thrilled about so many of their big players all being on Edge of Extinction instead of the big island. Most of the "stars" are now gone. Denise was brilliant this week. Perfectly played. I loved it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Why does Sandra sit out of most challenges?  Talk about baggage.

Esteemed Contributor

Lesson for tonight...don't insult the woman who's holding your immunity idol at tribal by calling her a nonthreating player.

She's likely to decide to prove you wrong. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Sandra set herself up by agreeing to the one token before, the other after. In effect, Denise earned a token for voting Sandra out.

Respected Contributor

Ding dong the witch is dead.  Bye bye Sandra - 'bout time.

and Parvati.  Smart move.

Gotta luv Tony and his surveillance skills.  He adds much needed comic relief.  I like him a lot and hope he is able to hang in.

Yul is the most level headed and likeable.  Doesn't make waves yet doesn't fly under the radar either.

It sure is confusing to me w/all these tokens, idols being split in two and given back, and passed around and annullifiers?  I can't remember who's got what.  Jeremy still has something doesn't he?  and Natalie has something on EOE.  And Tyson?

I don't want this season to end.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Tyson is great. 

I can't wait for next week when they see Sandra show up at their camp.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I suspect production isn't thrilled about so many of their big players all being on Edge of Extinction instead of the big island. Most of the "stars" are now gone. Denise was brilliant this week. Perfectly played. I loved it.

Who is "production?"  CBS?  Mark Burnett's company?  Probst's  piece? 

I think they fully expected this and it's had zero effect on the ratings so I think they don't much care.

And anyone who still thinks there will be a finale is in denial.

Gardenman, re-read your post from last week, now that Cuomo has broken through to all the stations things seem very different to you I'd think.