Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 6, 3/18/2020 Spoilers included!

@lulu1 wrote:

Why does Sandra sit out of most challenges?  Talk about baggage.

Because she has nothing to contribute and everything to lose.  But ding dong as someone else said, she has zero chance of getting back in.

Respected Contributor

Does Denises' blind side of Sandra qualify for one of the BEST blindsides in Survivor history?  hahahahahahahaha

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I knew it was Ben that orchestrated Rob's downfall!  Not that Rob didn't make things worse but Ben has learned a lot by watching tv LOL.  His win wasn't deserved but it woke him up to the game of Survivor.  

In other Rob news people are home and stir crazy and nostalgiac and I read Rob and Amber's wedding CBS s[ecoa; has tons of new Youtube views...

...I'd totally forgotten about it.  It was a CBS prime time special!  So I watched some on youtbe and ff'd to the ceremony and it's so sweet Smiley Happy  Also cool because they're so good they met on the show, each won the show, then got a payday for getting married on CBS LOL.

FYI Rob has said he's done with Survivor.  Great season to be his last.

Too bad there's no PMs here @DrKelli or I could PM you who goes each week but it's out there..especially in a subReddit which has been right every time and includes the winner.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Does Denises' blind side of Sandra qualify for one of the BEST blindsides in Survivor history?  hahahahahahahaha

It was brilliant. Especially since Denise wasn't going anywhere anyway. She had her own idol. She didn't need the one from Sandra. She could have done the same thing without taking Sandra's idol, but by making the deal with Sandra, she really set Sandra up. Sandra thought she was setting up one of the guys to take the fall and instead got knifed in the back herself. You just know she was sitting there at Tribal gloating thinking one of the guys was about to get blind-sided then saw her name appear. It was great!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I think it does! 

I wonder if Jeremy and Denise had a conversation before Tribal about the Idol she gave him.

Respected Contributor

I completely agree that it was probably one of the best blindsides ever--I still think the one that the guy gave up his idol to one of the girls (I can't remember his name, but he had long blonde hair and I think one of the girls was actually Parvarti?) is still number one  with me.  I still can't believe what a dumb move that was.  Was his name Eric?  It was a good show last night , I actually watched the whole thing, although tribal was still painful because of all the discussion.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Denise had decided before Tribal to vote Sandra,  or Sandra's comment that she wasn't a threat made her put her name down? 

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I wonder if Denise had decided before Tribal to vote Sandra,  or Sandra's comment that she wasn't a threat made her put her name down? 

I think Denise planned it.  Once Sandra gave her the Idol, it was all systems go.  Denise was safe.  She had an extra Idol to give Jeremy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very happy that Rob, Tyson, Parvati, and Sandra were voted out.  All were far too smug that their play was far superior to the others.   Of those on extinction right now, I' like to see Natalie back in the game.  The rest can go.

12 players are left right now;  probably merge time.  Maybe 1 more tribal and then someone returns from extinction. 

Peanut butter has a distinct aroma.  How is Tyson hiding it???

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Very happy that Rob, Tyson, Parvati, and Sandra were voted out.  All were far too smug that their play was far superior to the others.   Of those on extinction right now, I' like to see Natalie back in the game.  The rest can go.

12 players are left right now;  probably merge time.  Maybe 1 more tribal and then someone returns from extinction. 

Peanut butter has a distinct aroma.  How is Tyson hiding it???

I thought the same thing about the peanut butter - unless they all smell so bad it wouldn't be noticed.