Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor! Week 14 The Finale! Spoilers included!!!

I got the impression that Sarah's speech was for the jury and to get her way into the Final 3.  I don't know if Natalie was swayed by her speech or she had intended on taking Sarah to Final 3. 

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone understand why Ben told Sarah to vote him out.  I did not get that part,

Honored Contributor

I think the 3 person final was part of the deal they cut with this group as an  incentive to participate.

Jeff said in a few interviews that adding EOE as a way to get back in and a few other things made it worthwhile for people to participate.

I enjoyed Natalie's list of all the things she bought with her tokens.  Holy cow.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Did anyone understand why Ben told Sarah to vote him out.  I did not get that part,

i really did not get that either @TurnerGal .

if would have been better for the three of them to get out michele at that point. i honestly was thinking it would be ben, sarah, tony in the final three (barring natalie winning challenges.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I think Ben knew he would have been in the Michelle position of receiving zero votes.  But don't you get some money for being in the top three?

I don't like Tony at all, but he deserved the win.  I was very intrigued by his house.  It looked like he was sitting in the lobby of a hotel.

Respected Contributor

I liked Tony more this season than when he first played. He has great instincts and he was entertaining to watch.

I've never liked Sarah, she didn't think Natalie had an idol. Tony tried to tell her, but she refused to believe him. 

Honored Contributor

I would prefered that Natalie had won but as long as that insufferable Sarah lost, I'm not dismayed.

Honored Contributor

Re:Survivor! Week 14 The Finale! Spoilers included!!!

I was glad Natalie didn't win. 

I just hope they don't bring her back again in some other season.

Respected Contributor

Re: Re:Survivor! Week 14 The Finale! Spoilers included!!!

I hope they just stop bringing back former contestants. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Re:Survivor! Week 14 The Finale! Spoilers included!!!

tony was on our local news today for an interview.

they asked him if he would ever do another survivor......he said no, but may consider a senior citizens version in the future. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein