Honored Contributor

Survivor Week 13, 5/06/202 Spoilers Included!

Just a quick reminder that tonight's show is a two hour one. I won't be doing a play-by-play recap but will post my thoughts on the show later. We're getting very near to the end of the season now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 13, 5/06/202 Spoilers Included!

This has been a very intense season. I love all the tribals. 🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

I would think that tonight would be the time for someone from EOE to get back into the game.  It will be interesting to see how that done and what criteria is used.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I would think that tonight would be the time for someone from EOE to get back into the game.  It will be interesting to see how that done and what criteria is used.

It'll be interesting to see who rejoins the game. That pretty much has to happen tonight. Can whoever comes back survive the night though? They'll be a big target given the number of jurors they've been with on Edge.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Dang! They had lots of time left after the second eviction, but did a season recap rather than show us who gets back in. I would think Natalie had a clear edge, but we'll find out next week. If a woman wins the way back in will the then four women team up against the two men?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'll see that Dang and raise you an Ugh! Smiley Mad

I kept looking at the clock thinking they would get to the challenge for re-entry but, no, we got a silly recap. Boo!!! 

According to Rob C we shouldn't complain because seeing it tonight means we won't have to sit through it next week. I hope that's true. I don't even understand the point of the recap. Do they think our memories are really that bad, lol. 

What was that 50/50 coin toss from Michelle? It looked like she held it with the safe side up and just lightly threw it over onto the table. Very different from the coin toss for the Super Bowl! Smiley Very Happy

Tony was amazing as always. His spy nest is hilarious. I love that guy (most of the time!).

Natalie had 14 fire tokens, wow! She's really been working on EoE. Who knew she and Tyson were so close? It was nice seeing her sharing peanut butter with him AND she bought him an idol. I wonder why. Maybe because he won the last challenge to get back in the game? Anyway, it was really a nice gesture.

Next week is the finale. I hate to see it end. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Michelle's flip wasn't much of a flip, but they let her get away with it, so kudos to her. After the second eviction there were almost twenty minutes left and I couldn't wait to see who got back, but they did the recap instead. Ugh! Disappointing! The little clip we saw of the comp showed it to be one of the untangle rope ones, likely with a puzzle of some sort at the end. The rope untangling can get messy if you rush too much as you can make things more tangled by making the wrong move.

Given that there are fourteen jurors who have been on Edge together for a while, I would assume whoever got back in would need Natalie's, Tyson's, or Rob's immunity idol to survive that first vote. If I'm on the big island and a former juror is now in the game, I'd want them gone! They've had days and in some cases weeks to sweet talk the jury. Get them back on the jury and out of the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

For me the first tribal was agony.  I thought Probst would never stop asking questions.  Also the responses from the players are so robotic.  Not seeing much emotion.  Perhaps I'm just not paying that close attention.

I missed Michelle's coin toss.  So she kinda cheated it?  I'm xpecting Natalie to make the return from EOE.  She is most deserving and will be hard to beat.  Then when she does make her return, she'll be the prime target because there is no way those EOE jury members wouldn't vote for her.

I personally am hoping for Tony to pull off another win.  Too bad the reunion will be a Zoomed video.  Will tune in to see the winner but don't know that I'll stick it out thru the entire show.  All in all it's really been a GREAT season and I always go thru a bit of depression when the season ends and there is nothing to watch on Wednesday night's anymore.  Woman Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nick's advantage wasn't much of one. In ICs you come in either first or second. Unless an advantage can be used at tribal, it's not all that great. What a waste of 8 tokens.

Honored Contributor

Did they show what Rob has in total?  I thought he said he has an immunity left over, and we know he got 4 of the fire tokens that one day and then whatever he has from Amber.  If Natalie had 14 tokens being first, Amber should have some as well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN