Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 13, 5/06/202 Spoilers Included!

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Did they show what Rob has in total?  I thought he said he has an immunity left over, and we know he got 4 of the fire tokens that one day and then whatever he has from Amber.  If Natalie had 14 tokens being first, Amber should have some as well.

It seems like half the people on Edge have an advantage of some sort. They said Natalie bought three advantages and the idol. Rob has an idol and an advantage I think. (Maybe more than one advantage?) Tyson has an idol and an advantage. We'll find out who and all have what next week. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Fire tokens...hard to keep track of. Am I right? Smiley Very Happy

I gave up a few weeks ago & just figured they'd let us in on who had what when the time came for them to come into play. 

I did manage to find this online. Not sure of how accurate it is but it sounds about right. We'll find out for sure when the re-entry comp takes place hopefully at the beginning of the finale.

Parvati, Sophie, Tyson, Wendell and Yul all purchased one advantage each for the re-entry challenge, while Natalie purchased three. She also purchased a jar of peanut butter and a second Hidden Immunity Idol. Since she was only allowed to re-enter the game with one, she gave the second idol to Tyson in case he returned and she didn't. Any remaining Tokens that were unspent by contestants on the Edge of Extinction expired at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Nick's advantage wasn't much of one. In ICs you come in either first or second. Unless an advantage can be used at tribal, it's not all that great. What a waste of 8 tokens.

Not only was it not much of an advantage but it's likely what got him voted out. Ben looked like he was keeping up with everyone despite his 30% disadvantage. Without it he probably would have won the challenge and the plan was to vote out Michelle. Nick was plan B so out he went!

Honored Contributor

I was hoping we would see who was going to get back into the game.

Natalie looks like she's the one to beat.  She doesn't even look tired.

I can't keep up with the tokens either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Natalie's advantage is that Costco-size jar of peanut butter.

They are getting a 1/4-1/2 cup of rice each day.

Rob is not longer "portly."  He does a video once a week and you can see just in his face how different he looks.

Plus they are all incredibly tan.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN