Honored Contributor

Survivor Week 10, 4/15/2020 Spoilers included!

We start out right away with a comp tonight. Family time. Kim's husband and three kids came out first. Ben's wife and kids come out next. Sophie's boyfriend comes out next. Sara's partner and son come out next. Denise's husband and daughter come out. Nick's fiancee comes out. Tony's wife and kids join him. Michelle's sister joins her. Tyson's partner Rachel and daughter join him. Jeremy's family (wife and three kids) join him. Jeff thanks Fiji airways. The whole group gets to head back to camp together. No comp. Everyone stays together.

Everyone heads back to camp and they're all happy. Lots of playing around and having fun. Meanwhile back on Edge of Extinction a boat arrives bringing their family members. They're all very happy. 

Time for the immunity challenge. It's a stacking challenge where they have to stack letter tiles spelling immunity while walking back and forth to get the letters and holding a rope that balances the block. Tony led the whole way and won immunity. He also got two fire tokens.

Now the scrambling starts back at camp. Tony's very happy and can't believe he won. Jeremy wants to break up Sara and Sophie. Sara wants Kim gone. Tony prefers Tyson goes. Tony thinks blindsiding Jeremy makes sense. Kim's worried that no one's talking to her and she recruits Tyson and Jeremy along with Michelle and Denise. They want to vote out Sophie. Jeremy thinks about his walk-away power. They're off to tribal.

More whispers at tribal. The jury is trying to figure out what's going on. Kim says everyone feels paranoid. Jeremy and Sophie both start to talk then stop. Jeremy uses his walk-away power. He's safe, but can't vote. He goes back to camp. More whispering. Sara uses her steal a vote advantage and steals Denises's vote. Sara now gets to vote twice. Kim uses her idol on Denise to keep her safe. The votes are Denise, Denise, Sophie, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson. Tyson's gone! Again! Back to the Edge. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 10, 4/15/2020 Spoilers included!

I need a flow chart

Spoiler
for all the tokens played tonight.

Lordy!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

What a tear-jerker.  All the little ones seeing their Moms and Dads together again.  I do believe that Jeremy has 4 children.  Two older daughters, the young son, and then the little baby boy his wife was holding.  Tyson's little daughter was so beautiful and sweet. 

Happy for Tony.  Says he's not usually slow and steady but fast and sloppy!!

Tribal was a mind-blower.  Kim started whispering right away into someone's ear.  I didn't remember she had an idol.  Forgot about Sara's steal a vote advantage.  Remembered that Jeremy had a walk away from Tribal could not be voted out advantage, but doesn't Sophie still have something?  Or did she play hers already?

Does anyone else have anything?  I guess Tyson was out of fire tokens as he just flipped them all the bird when he left for EOE.  lol  Guess he spent them all on peanut butter?  Looks like they all have it in for Tony next week.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I figured Tyson would be a target soon. If I was there and the jury was full of people from Edge, and Tyson came back from Edge, I'd be worried the jury would vote for him and that he'd hook up with whoever else came back from Edge. It's smarter to send him back and then unite to get rid of whoever comes back next right away.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

What an emotional episode.  Family visits always bring me to tears.

I was so bummed Tyson got voted out again.  Kim really regretted not playing the Idol for him.  

Honored Contributor

Likely I'm alone but I dislike soppy shows so I change the channel when the trite and predictable family visits happen. I don't care about the player's families. 

All that whispering at tribal should be disallowed, it adds nothing and is annoying.

Respected Contributor

Didn't Tyson get a fire token when he won the challenge to come back in?  Maybe not.  I was sorry to see him go and I don't think Kim was all that upset--I think she knew he was being targeted.

I hate all that whispering and last minute scrambling  around at tribal.  Completely agree that it is annoying. 

I also really like that EVERYONE got to spend time with their families.  Even EOE folks.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Likely I'm alone but I dislike soppy shows so I change the channel when the trite and predictable family visits happen. I don't care about the player's families. 

All that whispering at tribal should be disallowed, it adds nothing and is annoying.

I FF'd 90% of it.  I hate the challenges and the family stuff so I basically just watched a few minutes and then Tribal Council.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I'm kinda surprised that when the family members of the EOE cast arrived there wasn't some kind of food and beverage for the family members.  I'm not thinking of anything elaborate but maybe they could have had some lemonade or ice tea and some nachos or sandwiches.

What are they eating on EOE anyway?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

It was very nice that the families had time together.  I agree, those on extinction should have had some sort of food and beverage.

Not a surprise that Tyson was voted out.  Tony is a loose canon, he plays both sides.