Esteemed Contributor

Their faces when she pulled out that idol were priceless.  Regardless of how I feel about any of the involved parties, it was a very entertaining tribal council.

Honored Contributor

I read where that is the highest number of votes against someone that an idol was about to negate.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint wrote:

Boy that was a surprise at the end. I thought she wasn't sure about using her idol. i can't stand the guy who hates Joe. Did I hear right when it was said that another idol was near when they were in the water

You did.  This season the idols are hidden in plain sight at the challenges.  A clever way to make it harder for returnees.  First you have to spot it, then grab it without being seen.  

I miss Savage as eye candy but who could argue with an amazing blindside like that.  And I think Joe has it even harder because he's the only one they didn't know before.  It always amazes me how someone can go from one season almost directly to the next.

Super Contributor

I'm with you, Annabelle.  I really like Joe.  He is great at challenges and is very personable.   I do not like Fishbach at all.  He is a do nothing as you said, and not likeable at all.

Honored Contributor

I agree about Fishbach but he was amazing in his season.  One of the finest strategies, one of the best players to not win LOL.  He had everything to win except JT had the social game and Fishbach...was Fishbach.