Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor 11/23 double episode (SPOILERS)

@sunshine45 wrote:

is there a list or any hints about who is returning?

@sunshine45, this is the cast for season 34.  They've put the final cast member is in a spoiler box because s/he is still in the game this season.

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

Respected Contributor

I do not think they should be allowed to come back if they were the winner of a previous season. Should only give non winners another chance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another great episode!  Jeff's right, they're playing at a very high level!  (See, Jeff?  All newbies!!!)

Wrenching watching Jay pass over Adam for the reward.  My mind understood he was rewarding his loyalists but my heart ached for Adam.  Four picks seemed like a lot.  I didn't think Adam should have handed Jay his reward advantage.  I guess he was overcome with gratitude but an advantage is an advantage.

And idols being played for other people!  Last week it was so random it was hilarious.  Last night it made for a great tribal.  David's playing a bizarre game, his big mouth gets on my nerves, but he sure has made things interesting.  Adam pulling the idol out of his shorts and Jeff taking it from him -- ewww!

See you next season, Zeke! 

Respected Contributor

This season has had some pretty great moments.  I was shocked when Adam played his idol for Hannah, but in a good way.  However, it was wasted when you saw the very end how they voted.  Will is kind of a jerk, although I did enjoy tribal when he told them to quit treating him like a kid.  He really doesn't look like an 18 year old to me. 

I think Hannah is going to make the end, but I think Dave is going to get voted out in the next show or two-right after they get rid of Will.

Honored Contributor

Fixed.

Just read that Adam's mother died two days after the last tribal.  It's all over the web yet no one has said whether he got back in time to see her!!!

Trusted Contributor

I saw this morning in EW's Dalton Ross interview of Jef Propst, that there will be 2 Tribal Councils and 2 castaways leaving in next Wednesday's (12/7) one hour episode.  Then, the following week, 12/14, is the Finale!  I am enjoying this season more than I expected.  Sorry Zeke left, as he is such an entertaining narrator.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

This season has had some pretty great moments.  I was shocked when Adam played his idol for Hannah, but in a good way.  However, it was wasted when you saw the very end how they voted.  Will is kind of a jerk, although I did enjoy tribal when he told them to quit treating him like a kid.  He really doesn't look like an 18 year old to me. 

I think Hannah is going to make the end, but I think Dave is going to get voted out in the next show or two-right after they get rid of Will.

@DrKelli, Will has grown on me.  I liked him sayingt he needed a big move on his "resume", I don't recall anyone ever using that word before.   Hannah has grown on me too.  Which is the opposite of how it usually goes for me with Survivor, usually I like people less as the game goes on! 

Not pleased they chose Michaela for Season 34.  Sure she has a big mouth but wish they had chosen Jay or Will for game play or Hannah for her quirkiness.  Hard to imagine all three would turn it down. 

Honored Contributor

@dawg lover wrote:

I saw this morning in EW's Dalton Ross interview of Jef Propst, that there will be 2 Tribal Councils and 2 castaways leaving in next Wednesday's (12/7) one hour episode.  Then, the following week, 12/14, is the Finale!  I am enjoying this season more than I expected.  Sorry Zeke left, as he is such an entertaining narrator.

Wow!  It just keeps getting better and better!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Fixed.

Just read that Adam's mother died two days after the last tribal.  It's all over the web yet no one has said whether he got back in time to see her!!!

Oh geez, sorry to hear that.  I'm glad he got to see his brother.  Do you mean last night's tribal or the last tribal of the season since this has been done for months?

Honored Contributor

@sabra, two days after the final tribal.  Still can't find anywhere whether he got to see her or not.  That's such a short window and a big time difference.