Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Thread #3 - SPOILERS

I am soooooo curious how much of the Extinction Island content they aired on CBS All-Access.  I'm afraid if it went well on CBS All Access (where they can count heads) next season they will move Ponderosa there.

Esteemed Contributor

This season has been a drag for me but Survivor is still my favorite show. Finale night is always fun. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@gardenman 

I'm so excited even though I only want Devens or the right Extinction person and they have little chance.  I'm hoping someone makes a bold move that makes me want their win more.

Anyway it's like holiday excitement for me.  My favorite show, the finale, and it won't be back until fall*. Yay and boo! 

"It won't be back until fall." That's why you should start watching Big Brother again. The season finale generally leads into the fall episode of Survivor.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

This will probably be the easiest vote ever in Survivor.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I just don't think it is fair to let someone back in the game that late in the game and end up with that outcome.  They should have been allowed back in maybe three tribals ago.  The winner is ok, but Devin really deserved to win, I know he lost the fire challenge...........

Honored Contributor

If you let them in, then don't give them an idol. That just made it too easy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

None of the final three deserved to win but someone had to...thud, the end.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I guess Chris bonding with the jury was the advantage. I hope this EOE never returns.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

The show has gone idol/advantage crazy. At the final five we had four idols (two fake) in play along with Devens being safe with immunity. I also wasn't a huge fan of the last immunity challenge. Those balance type comps favor the smaller, lighter, more agile players a bit too much. Devens stood little to no chance of winning that type of comp. Chris was smart to take on the fire challenge himself, knowing that he'd end up in second if against Devens, so do your best to knock him out. I still get surprised that this many seasons in we have people who still go on the show and can't make fire. (Or swim well.) Have they ever watched Survivor?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I didn't care for this seasons slant with the island of losers. They didn't do much there. Did they have food, who knows, we didn't see much of it.

so, when they allow one to come back into the game so late it's just not fair or appealing to me. 

Devens worked hard after getting back into the game early after being voted out. 

Out of the 3 in the final, didn't really care if any of them won.