Respected Contributor

Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Thread #2 - SPOILERS

I wouldn't mind if Devens or Lauren won.  Devens is a lot smarter than he was given credit for.  He's showing some skill in challenges.

I wasn't unhappy to see Bad Dog take the walk of shame, I just hope he isn't the one who comes back in the game.  I hope one of the returning players beats him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli  hi, at the same time you were posting I was starting the new thread.  See you there!

THREAD #3 IS OPEN FOR POSTING

Honored Contributor

did not look at the last weeks worth of posts.

is anyone having problems with comcast and viewing last weeks episode?

it is on my on demand but says "buy." i am wondering why it isnt up for free to view?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

did not look at the last weeks worth of posts.

is anyone having problems with comcast and viewing last weeks episode?

it is on my on demand but says "buy." i am wondering why it isnt up for free to view?

@sunshine45  we have a new thread, #3, and I'll assume you're here because you don't want to be spoiled.  Just went into my Comcast On Demand.  I don't have a voice remote. 

Editing because I don't know what day it is.  Duh.  Sorry.

You're right, going via CBS and also via alphabetical on Demand, neither of them has the April 24th show.  They both end on the April 17 show.  Weird.  So sorry you can't watch!   Hope you can watch on line at CBS.

Honored Contributor

thanks @LoriLori 

i have been checking every day to watch. yes, it is very strange that it is not available and i am not paying to watch it. i already pay enough for my cable tv. lol

yes, i did not open the thread #3 because i did not want it spoiled.....so far i have gotten lucky. Smiley Wink

will see if i can watch it on cbs online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks @LoriLori 

i have been checking every day to watch. yes, it is very strange that it is not available and i am not paying to watch it. i already pay enough for my cable tv. lol

yes, i did not open the thread #3 because i did not want it spoiled.....so far i have gotten lucky. Smiley Wink

will see if i can watch it on cbs online.

Didja see it?  Do tell, Sunshine!  It was a very good episode.  They all are this season!  I had to change browsers and then I was able to get it at cbs.com and I so hope you were...but I see you haven't posted on thread #3... maybe you didn't have time to watch yet?  

ETA:  Still not available On Demand.  BIG mistake.  Big.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it's a CBS move or the cable companies? CBS really wants more subscribers to CBS All Access so maybe they're holding back episodes to try and get people to join? CBS All Access sees their membership pretty much double for BB each year then melt away afterwards.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I wonder if it's a CBS move or the cable companies? CBS really wants more subscribers to CBS All Access so maybe they're holding back episodes to try and get people to join? CBS All Access sees their membership pretty much double for BB each year then melt away afterwards.

@gardenman  no conspiracy here.  Comcast has been missing the episode of Spring Baking Championship I missed, the only episode I missed, an early one like third or fourth or whatever and it's never showed up On Demand.  I check often.

I was wrong thinking Twllight Zone with Jordan Peele as showrunner was coming to CBS All Access.  I just found out Season 1 has already aired on CBS All Access and Season 2 is coming, 

Further proof:  If they were so cynically pushing people to CBS All Access for Survivor, they wouldn't offer the entire episode along with every episode of S38 at cbs.com for free.  CBS All Access does have footage of Extinction Island we don't get to see but that's it.

They would never play around like that with their most profitable show.