Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Thread #2 - SPOILERS

I had high hopes for Wardog.  I find I'm liking him less and less each episode.  The way he was throwing was cringe-worthy. 

I wonder if Lauren has some sort of allergy to rice.  I feel really bad for her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Sadly, Wardog was spayed last night.

Sorry if I'm being dense but could you explain this @LoriLori ? I'm pretty sure there's an obvious meaning and I'm just not getting it. 

I kind of half watched last night as I was distracted by other things, but I did make sure to watch every time Joe was flying through one of the challenges--amazing! I agree, Lori, he should on every season. Smiley Happy

We didn't get to see "Big Wendy" join the others on Extinction Island. Is that always shown the week after they get voted out? I swear I'm losing my mind, lol. 

Some shows ended with the person arriving at Extinction Island and some ended at the decision to go.  Keith's didn't even do that, it ended on a cliffhanger with him pleading Jesus to tell him whether or not to go to Extinction...

As far as Wardog being spayed, sorry, the meaning clearly wasn't as obvious as I thought.  I said it because his social game has gotten worse with each episode.  He was okay in challenges until last night -- just okay.  But watching his pathetic social game last night and especially watching him throw sooooooo badly, for me drained him of his sex appeal.

Oh, right, I remember now that Keith was a cliffhanger. I was hoping to see what happens with Wendy though I don't have high hopes for her. I know it's an unpopular opinion, and she can be annoying as heck, but there's a sweetness about her that I like (hoping it's not fake). I just don't think she has what it takes to go far in the game. 

I get what you're saying about Wardog now. He really is extremely rigid in his way of thinking as in "It's my way or the highway" and the girls on his tribe seem fed up with feeling like they don't have a voice.

I think I saw you ask something about whether or not any of them are lawyers and if I recall correctly the Wardog is attending law school.

*Rob Cesternino calls him "The Wardog." I like it so I copied him. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2  it wasn't me asking about lawyers, I knew he's a law student. 

Actually he wanted and wants to be known as "The Wardog" and Dalton Ross at EW has had a field day, especially in today's recap, with that.  I read it over coffee and I was doubling over laughing so I had to stop drinking.  If you have extra time I recommend reading it.

Esteemed Contributor

See @LoriLori , I told you I was losing my mind, lol. 

I'll try to check out the recap. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I've seen this promo a zillion times now (NCAA) and so I just carefully went to Sux because don't want any boot spoilers but I need to know if what I read at the beginning of the season is true, and it is:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/s1BldjdC_uKqRPtIW9WjZo9DhWXDRJkU/survivor-there-s-always-a-...

Yes, the losers of the comp go right back to Extinction Island.  Anyone who quits goes to Ponderosa.

LOVE this twist!

Honored Contributor

I am so rooting for Chris tonight.  

And wondering if whoever gets back in gets voted out again and haha sometime these people will find out they're still not gone.

Honored Contributor

That was an interesting show. Devin comes back, Keith and Wendy opt to leave Extinction and are off the jury. The merge took place and I don't remember ever seeing some of these people. There's an Aurora? Where did she come from? Lots of debate on who to vote off, but they opted to take out the biggest threat. I'm not sure this isn't the first week no one voted to evict Lauren. Good for her. Lots of fans will be very sad to see Joe go, but the odds favor him winning his way back in at the end. Talk about a split vote, this is a very fractured tribe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Well, this season has lots of surprises.

I'm glad Wendy and Keith decided to leave.  Joe and Chris - what a pair.  Who will make it back into the Tribe?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm glad Wendy and Keith decided to leave.  Joe and Chris - what a pair.  Who will make it back into the Tribe?  LOL

That last comp to rejoin the game from Extinction Island will be interesting to watch. The big guns will hang on at Extinction until the very end and fight it out for that last spot. I was a bit surprised Wendy and Keith weren't on the jury. Survivor must be counting on lots of people staying on Extinction Island. If everyone but one person left it, and that person returned to the game, you could end up with no jury.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

That last comp to rejoin the game from Extinction Island will be interesting to watch. The big guns will hang on at Extinction until the very end and fight it out for that last spot. I was a bit surprised Wendy and Keith weren't on the jury. Survivor must be counting on lots of people staying on Extinction Island. If everyone but one person left it, and that person returned to the game, you could end up with no jury.

I didn't even think about that at all.  

So someone that's sitting on the jury can come back into the game?