Honored Contributor

Re: Survivor: Edge of Extinction Thread #2 - SPOILERS

I keep hoping every Tribal Council that this will be the one where War Dog goes.

Respected Contributor

Well, who's it going to be tonight?  Is this the week they come back from Extinction?

Honored Contributor

@gardenman   @DrKelli   @SusieQ_2   etc.

Well over 100 posts.  For tonight's show time for Thread #3?   I think so.  If it's not me just please say SPOILERS.

Laughing at the description on Comcast:

"Alliances start to crumble..."  Really LOL?  Hello, alliances aren't just starting to crumble.   One of the best things about this season is the shifting alliances and evolving tribals.  

And then:

"[O]ne castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win."

Immunity is crucial?  Tell me more LOL!  

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Well, who's it going to be tonight?  Is this the week they come back from Extinction?

We'll have to see. I'm looking forward to tonight's show though. Hopefully Lauren finds Kelly's idol and stays safe. Then we have TAR on after Survivor, so a good night of TV. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori 

Cable guides tend to be off a tad on reality shows. They try to build intrigue while giving away nothing and fail miserably. 

As to the thread, feel free to start a new one if you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'll post on whatever thread is around.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I read the next Extinction comp will be when there are five left at camp.  Can't find a definitive answer but it's not tonight.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@LoriLori 

Cable guides tend to be off a tad on reality shows. They try to build intrigue while giving away nothing and fail miserably. 

As to the thread, feel free to start a new one if you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'll post on whatever thread is around.

The Survivor show descriptions are not usually generic like that which is why I got a laugh.  Someitmes they give away the person booted but you can never count on it so it's not a spoiler.  In other ways they've been criticized for giving away TMI.  I've never read a generic one like this before so it made me laugh.

Tonight TAR is in Laos and it's a double U-turn which I find strange so early in the game.  

Also great news for TAR fans (TAR hasn't got a thread), Season 32 has already been taped.  I read it wrapped in December in New Orleans.  I so hope 31 does well after Survivor is over and we get 32 and then fingers crossed for 33.

Esteemed Contributor

The best thing for TAR is putting it right after Survivor. Same minded folk like both shows. Even if you watch both shows you have only stayed up till 10 pm. If if doesn’t do well after Survivor I don’t see it being renewed. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@gardenman   @DrKelli   @SusieQ_2   etc.

Well over 100 posts.  For tonight's show time for Thread #3?   I think so.  If it's not me just please say SPOILERS.

Laughing at the description on Comcast:

"Alliances start to crumble..."  Really LOL?  Hello, alliances aren't just starting to crumble.   One of the best things about this season is the shifting alliances and evolving tribals.  

And then:

"[O]ne castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win."

Immunity is crucial?  Tell me more LOL!  

@LoriLori , as always, after 10 pages I'm always up for a new thread but whatever everyone wants is okay with me. 

On Spectrum we got Lauren saying something like "I'm out for blood!" 

Should be a good episode!

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I keep hoping every Tribal Council that this will be the one where War Dog goes.

You got your wish this week. War Dog finally outlived his usefulness. Lucky for me Lauren was not a target for once. Lauren finally got a reward also where she could eat real food for once. I think was the first time she was on a winning team. Devens and Aurora remain big targets.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!